Reviews for Conflicted
LezBlowShitUp chapter 29 . 5/13
Aww, I love all of the interactions between Athrun and his teammates. Also, the way you brought Kira and Athrun to the Freedom and Justice was rather creative. Well done! I enjoyed reading this a lot.
LezBlowShitUp chapter 16 . 5/13
Woah, is this secretly a crossover fic? The Firefly? That reference was very crafty.
LezBlowShitUp chapter 15 . 5/13
Oh, you introduced Cagalli? She even has her own ship!
LezBlowShitUp chapter 9 . 5/13
Awww. The flashback to Kira's first day of school is really sweet. I love the idea of Athrun being the one to coax him away from his mother and make him feel safe.
Mallcatdream chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Would you just write a sequal already. There are many detail that i would like to see your stories altered perception of. So please wirte more, if you dont i might just cry!
My Lunatic Crow chapter 29 . 8/12/2013
Great Story I love these kinds of Au's!
hitomi65 chapter 29 . 10/6/2012
great chapter
IgNighted chapter 29 . 7/17/2012
Loved the ending, sad but still hopeful. I have read this whole thing since the start and you've really done a great job. Well done.
Alexa chapter 29 . 7/16/2012
AAAH! Brilliant! Thanks for finishing off this exciting story! Will be waiting anxiously for the sequel!
Alexa chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
Oh, one more thing, I'm surprised that the commander hasn't put 2 and 2 together yet about the rest of his team. Yzak was the one who tricked the guards and now they've all disappeared. Hmmmm, suspicious.
Alexa chapter 28 . 6/23/2012
This story is amazing! The writing's fantastic, everyone's in character and just... wow! Definitely one of the best fics I've ever read! Well done! I'll be waiting for the next chapter with bated breath :)
Cianide chapter 28 . 5/26/2012
I love this story! Especially the athrun and kira bonding! Update soon!
nxkris chapter 28 . 5/26/2012
very interesting story. i love how far you have changed the story simply from kira getting captured at the beginning. i am curious if eventually one of these rescue attempts leads to the capture of freedom and justice, and also if the other gundam pilots will end up finally joining kira and athrun rather than simply helping out during these rescue plans. perhaps have athrun and kira escape with their gundams this attempt and learn that the other three are taken to the plants for execution for treason, they go in and rescue them, those three reclaim their gundams while kira and athrun pick up their new suits leaving strike at least for mwu and perhaps aegis for someone else to use, or destroy it along the way. update soon.
bookworm324 chapter 28 . 5/19/2012
I hope they get out okay! I'd hate to see them be caught again...
bookworm324 chapter 27 . 4/24/2012
Oh my gosh update! I want to know how they're gonna get out of here and if they're going to get caught! Please update :D