Reviews for The Sensuality of Imperfection
sparkplug the fox chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
YOU MISS SPELLED AND! That's my only thing tho
Nana.Ma.Wa chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
You're the first one to make me like a threesome, thanks to your excellent fic! You portrayed the characters perfectly 3
I laughed my eyes out due to your line about America's "extra pounds"! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
DONT TAZE ME, BRO! XD I laughed sooooooooo hard when I read that.
Ryuuvolver chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Ya did a pretty good job on it. Unless ya been in one it's hard to write one but well done.
Rheelynn chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
HOLY JESUS. YOU MUST WRITE ANOTHER.

...

I'm sorry but omfg I can't get over how AMAZING that really was! That wan't horrible at all! LOVE LOVE LOVE FOR YOU! :D
Cloversoul.TheUnknownClover chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OMFG...
Awesomer-than-Prussia chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is so awesome! I just so happened to come across this looking at your profile...a friend recomended I did...and then BAM! I thought "AWESOME!" (because I, like Prussia, can only decribe things like that) and then I read it and it WAS AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING IT ON HERE!
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OH - MY - GAWD! that was SUPER (AWESOMELY) sexy! damn, i never knew Japan could be that good in bed. *sigh* and then put Prussia in the mix! it was erotic, it was sexy, it was fantastic! completely loved it! i want to see the Omake, and you should definitely do a Axis Powers threesome, (maybe put Feli in Japan's position; that'd be sexy). either way, it'd be awesome! definitely go for it. :D
Sakurai Yuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Argggg.. SO HOT! I seriously need some air-con on now.. Totally AWESOME! Though I'm not really a fan Prussia/Japan, I'm fine with it(I just like it when japan is uke no matter who he with. Ok I'm a bad girl XD) But after reading this story, I want to go read some Prussia/Japan now!

To the story now, FAV! I love threesome with Kiku(obviously a uke which I just said above) I totally agree with Gil for the awesomeness! XD I don't have any other words to describe how awesome the story is.. Due to my lack of vocab(Sorry x.x) but really. AWESOME.

I hope you would do the axis power threesome. I hope that Kiku will be uke :x but maybe feli will be? Since well.. He's.. You know what I mean right? Well write what you want since you are the author and I'll support you! :D

That's all. Sorry for taking so much space and my gibberish(?) Most of it might not make sense.. Looking forward to your stories :D
KawaiiPockyEater chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Wow... this story was amazing... I got the best nosebleed of my life! Keep up the good work!
Grimm2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ouch! kiku's gonna be hurting prussia AND america? that's a lot of di -shot- ( i totally ship prussiaXjapan even tho they're a crack pairing):) trololol~ (i'm not usually this inappropriote, but it's late and i'm on pain meds so, yeah...) I liked it~ a lot~~!
Princess Ramen-8018 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Ahmigod, Kiku will not be walking right for a good...let's say, 2 weeks

Wow, this had me fangasming the whole time. You're a great authorette, and you should do more yaois like this. It was amazing to me! Hahaha!(x
Bagel Biter chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
FFFFF- I love PWP and obscure threesomes are awesome. Not as awesome as Prussia, but still. Seriously though, Japan is my favourite uke and Ameripan and Prupan are really popular, how did I NOT think of this? And you, like, captured all of the characters' personalities just as I would have imagined them. You, my dear, are a genius~
NG chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was really hot. I love all three of them so seeing them together was triple the sexy.
Little-Miss-Red355 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Amazing story! You can't find a lot of really good and well written three somes like this one. Really happy with your story. Continue to make more plz :3