Reviews for Hidden love
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 3/21
I wanted to add on that every joke in the story was spot on. With them breaking the fourth wall, referencing fanfic, and Naruto apparently not being the main character. It's a shame that the story is over, but its still amazing. It took forever for me to finish because I was reading it occasionally and didn't want it to end. Literally months. Thank you! Your 299th and 300th reviewer, 2015
DUH BOMB chapter 23 . 3/21
Thanks for the amazing story! I'm a kingdim heart fan so I got the reference. Really loved every bit of this story, so if you can ever come back, please do!
Why do you have Naruto being such a complete asshole to Sakura-Chan throughout the whole story? I like the story it's funny, but you do realize that Naruto loves Sakura-Chan right?
david.teague.3950 chapter 22 . 2/11
I just have one thing to ask, do you plan on making a part 2 of this story or are you done?
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 2/9
I hope you know that while this story is amusing your monetary facts are full of **it? They use Yen now-a-days in Japan and they used to use Ryou, just thought I'd point that out to you.
lukefireblade45 chapter 8 . 1/14
This fic is good and all but when does the sex start?
lukefireblade45 chapter 6 . 1/14
This is the funniest fic i have ever read!
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 23 . 1/10
You chose the absolute wrong person to give this to. Have you even seen his stories, they are full of grammar errors that people constantly tell him to fix but never does, blames his computer for all the misspellings, missing words and in some cases missing sentences. I like hidden love but now that you gave it to Demonic Phantom I just know it will be garbage, especially since he made awesome authors quit writing their syories when that joke Demonic Phantom 'adopted' a story only to tell us readers that every single word in the first 8 chapters or so were the authors exact words, this includes all the things Demonic Phantom is known for with everything he does, like missing words and sentences and a whole clusterfuck of grammar errors. Examples being Path Of The Broken Fox by Demonic and The Broken Fox by Triforce Guardian. Take it back and give it to a copetent writer so that everybody who loves your work may read it and not be turned off by horrid grammar that is never fixxed and has no originality whatsoever.
You could use chapter 1 . 1/2
a few fixes in grammer I can tell english isn't your first language
emilbootanimefreak chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
As long as you don't remove this story from the site it can still be enjoyed and may even inspire other writers. In that way you'll always be part of the fanfic community. Although it's sad that we won't get to see any new stories from ya at the very least you've completed this story and for that I'm thankful and I wish you the best of luck with your life.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
...:(
midnightscar17 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Im getting tired of naruto not getting sakura. They've had numerous chances n u keep blowing it im getting tired of this bullshit. On top of tht ur messing with everyones personaliys like a motherfucker. Each chapter has been a tick mark one after another
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Both and
Haku girl and join harem of naruto
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2014
Make a sequel plz!
Dattabayo101 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Haku should be a hot girl! that naruto takes and sakura gets JEALOUS!

Haku should come with them and naruto dates her!