Reviews for Hidden love
blacklightning1 chapter 9 . 5/18
your dad must truly love you if he wants you to read the bible... i dont have a dad that loves me...
7086216
Prev Next
Ok, just like you ask, the second chapter, your reviews made me proud to be a writer, for this chapter a poll will open which I'll tell you about in the end of the chapter, I'll make sure my grammar and spelling is perfect this time and if it doesn't work then I need to hired one of those… whatyamicallit… about this chapter, it will probably be a short one, enough of me on with the chapter.

Chapter 2: First REAL mission

Sakura stretch as she wondered what happened last night, but for the life of her she just can't seem to remember so she just focus to getting dress, she dressed in her usual pink self and put her headband on her head and walked out.

"Bye mom!" Sakura called out and ran off towards the hokage tower for her first mission.

(Minutes later)
A cat with a red bow on his left ear was walking around in a random place as he is unaware of the four shinobi stalking him/her (could never tell).

"What's the distance to the target?" Kakashi asked.

"Five meter. I'm ready anytime." a random person said.

"So am I." another said.

"Me too."

They were still looking at the cat until at once they all jumped on the cat. They captured it.

"Ribbon on the left ear… are you sure this is the target Tore?" Kakashi asked as Naruto held the cat as it trying to scratch its eyes out and Sakura trying to help.

"Yeah, were sure." Sasuke said.

"Good, lost pet 'Tora' search mission… complete!" Kakashi said.

(Moments later)
They were back to the hokage tower and they gave back the cat to the fire country lord wife madam Shijimi. She was suffocating the cat as everyone felt pity for the cat.

"Ohh, my cute little Tora-Chan. I was so worried." Shijimi said to a suffering cat.

'Hahaha! In your face your stupid cat!' Naruto thought.

'I feel bad for the cat.' Sakura thought.

'Well another horrific day for the cat almost makes me want to appreciate my life… almost' Sasuke thought.

"Nice job Kakashi and Sakura, you two sure come up with the best of plans, you beat the record for the time it takes to complete this mission." the third hokage said.

"Hey, what about us?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, we did most of the work." Sasuke said.

"Yeah yeah you too." the third said without looking at them, they both sweat dropped. "Now… Team #7, your next duty is… babysitting an elder grandson, shopping in the neighboring village, and help with the potato digging." he listed.

"NO NO NO! I WANT TO DO A MORE INCREDIBLE MISSION! FIND US A BETTER ONE!" Naruto yelled making an X with his arms.

'Nicely said.' Sasuke said with a smirk.

'I agree, he knows how good we are, how come he can't give us a mission more suited for us?' Sakura thought, Kakashi simply sweat dropped.

"You idiot! You are just a rookie!" Iruka yelled at Naruto. "Everyone starts off with the simple duty and work their way up!"

"BUT! WE WERE GETTING THE CRAPIEST POSSIBLE DUTIES!" Naruto yelled back.

Kakashi punched Naruto on the head. "Be quiet you." Kakashi said.

"Uh, hokage-sama. With all due respect, I think Naruto is right." Sakura started, everyone looked at Sakura as if she was the fire lord himself.

"Sakura, what are you saying?" Iruka asked.

"Well, since me and Kakashi-sensei are the leaders, we both always think of plans to complete the mission the fastest way. Naruto had the shadow clones and Sasuke has skill with some jutsu, and with my genjutsu can sometime distract the enemy. Together we could do a b-rank mission at best." Sakura explained.

Everyone was sucking in what sakura said.

"Mh, alright, if you want it that much, I'll give you a c-rank mission, I still can't give you a b-rank because I think it is too dangerous." the hokage said.

"I don't care, what's the mission!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"The mission is to protect a certain individual." the hokage explained.

"YEAH!" Naruto yelled, everyone shook their head with a slight smile. "Who is it! A feudal lord! A princess?"

"Calm down, I'm about to introduce him." the third said. "Hey! Will you come here!"

The door started opening as a weird guy carrying sake came in. "What's this?" he asked looking at all of them. "They're all a bunch of super brats." he said while taking a drink. "Especially… the shortest one with the stupid looking face. Are you really a ninja?" he asked.

"Haha, who's the shortest one with the stupid face…" Naruto stopped as Sasuke and Sakura walked closer to him and they were both taller than him. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Naruto yelled trying to charge at him but Kakashi held him back.

"What's the point of killing the person we're supposed to protect? Idiot." Kakashi muttered.

"I am the expert bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to provide me protection until I get back to my country and complete the bridge." the drunken bridge builder said as they all started to walk out.

"I can't believe I need to protect the damn old geezer." Naruto muttered.

"Don't worry Naruto, just try to get used to him." Sakura said.

"How! Unless, you somehow make him nicer, I'll never get use to him." Naruto grumbled.

"Well…" she thought for a sec. "If you try to behave, meaby, just meaby I could treat you to some Ichiraku's." Sakura said.

"(Gasp) you mean like a date!" Naruto asked excitedly.

Sakura gasped as she figures out what she said, she blushed as she looked away. "S-sure, just behave." she said.

"Anything for you Sakura-Chan." Naruto said with his fox grin.

'Oh how much I would do to make him mine.' Sakura thought.

"Naruto, Sakura, you can talk about you upcoming family later…" Sasuke started, Naruto and Sakura blushed. "We're protecting this guy remember? We need to be on look out." Sasuke said.

They both nodded as they both looked left and right.

After a while of walking and talking, Sakura turned to Kakashi. "Um, Kakashi-sensei…" Sakura started. "We have ninja in the wave country, right?" Sakura asked.

"No, not in the wave country." Kakashi said. "But… in most other countries… the culture may be different, but hidden villages exist, and so do ninjas." Kakashi explained. "To the many countries of the continent, the existence of the shinobi village means military power. This is how they hold and maintain advantages over each other. But, it's not that the villages rule the countries, they merely stand equally with the country's government. A small island country like the wave country doesn't receive much inference from the largest countries and may not need a shinobi village. Within the many shinobi villages, leaf, mist, sound, sand, and stone are large and powerful and thus are referred to as the great five shinobi countries. And, these are the only countries whose leader receives the name 'kage'. The 'five kages', hokage, mizukage, raikage, kazekage, and tsuchikage, they reign over the thousands of ninjas in the world." Kakashi explained.

"Wow! Hokage-sama is the best." Sakura said excitedly. 'That lame geezer is that incredible? Sound fishy…'

'Heh, that right, don't underestimate the old man!' Naruto thought.

'Ok, so Ino seem like a nice enough girl to date, but the problem is… does she like me?' Sasuke ask himself.

"You guys just doubted hokage-sama didn't you?" Kakashi asked, everyone froze.

'Damn, how does he know?' Sakura asked.

'I didn't doubt him! How dare you accuse me!' Naruto thought.

'Wait a minute… is Ino even single?' Sasuke asked himself.

"But don't worry; there won't be any ninja combat in a c-rank mission." Kakashi said.

"Then, we won't come in contact with foreign ninjas?" Sakura asked, slightly disappointed.

"Of course not! Hahahaha!" Kakashi laughed.

They kept walking until they came across another puddle, Kakashi and Naruto saw the puddle, Sasuke was looking all over the place, Tazuna was too drunk to pay attention, Sakura was looking at Naruto closely, TOO closely.

Went they passed it, two ninja arose from the water, one of them jumped over Kakashi and they tied him up in chains, everyone was shock.

"WHAT!" Kakashi yelled.

"What this!" Sasuke asked.

"Huh." Sakura said.

The two ninjas yanked the chain. "One down." one of them said, Kakashi's eyes widen and he got ripped to pieces. Everyone's eyes widen.

"Ka… Ka…" Naruto was stuttering.

"KAKASHI-SENSEIIIIIIIIIII!" everyone screamed.

Sakura was looking at them in fear.

Suddenly the two ninja's appeared behind Naruto, Sakura eyes widen as they both sink their claws in Naruto's back and in one move, Naruto became two.

Sakura's eyes widen as Naruto's dead… bodies… fell to the ground, she sank to her knees, the two ninjas face her then charged at her, Sakura was too devastated to react then…

"WIND STYLE:…" they all turned to Naruto who had a hand sign. "… DIVINE WIND!" Naruto released a gust of wind and formed several small tornadoes, the water ninjas eyes widen as they jumped out of the way, Sakura put her hands in front of her as protection but the tornadoes stopped in front of her as Naruto landed in front of her. "Sakura-Chan… are you ok?" Naruto asked with concern in his voice. Sakura raised her head to see Naruto with different clothes.

He was wearing a simple black short-sleeved shirt with bandages covering her left arm (only to make himself look cooler) and a band around his right upper arm (imagine Luffy, from one piece, outfit in Sabaody Archipelago), he still had his original orange pants except with black sandals.

Sakura couldn't speak, she was in too much shock to answer… but she manages a nod.

Naruto smirked and turned to Sasuke. "Sasuke, you're not frozen in shock are you?" Naruto asked with a smirk.

Sasuke smirked back. "Heh, no… unlike Sakura over there…" Sasuke said, Sakura looked down. "I won't back down from a fight." he said as he made similar hand sign, Naruto also made hand sign.

"Sasuke, quick… use the running fire jutsu!" Naruto said, Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "No times to explain just do it!" Naruto commanded.

'Geez, pushy…' Sasuke thought as he made different hand sign. "FIRE STYLE: RUNNING FIRE JUTSU!" Sasuke yelled, Sasuke made
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Yeah she needs to just go get what she deserves and let Naruto be with Haku, at least Haku will actually care for Naruto.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 12/25/2015
Sigh, every fic and Sakura is violent as fuck. It really gets old fast.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Wow this was starting to be a good story, but the fact that Sakura had the tenacity to hit Naruto for seeing her naked when she peeks at him bathing is just messed up, especially for everything she has put him through. She doesn't deserve him.
husky2c chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Please write a sequel!
DUH BOMB chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I wanted to add on that every joke in the story was spot on. With them breaking the fourth wall, referencing fanfic, and Naruto apparently not being the main character. It's a shame that the story is over, but its still amazing. It took forever for me to finish because I was reading it occasionally and didn't want it to end. Literally months. Thank you! Your 299th and 300th reviewer, 2015
DUH BOMB chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
Thanks for the amazing story! I'm a kingdim heart fan so I got the reference. Really loved every bit of this story, so if you can ever come back, please do!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
Why do you have Naruto being such a complete asshole to Sakura-Chan throughout the whole story? I like the story it's funny, but you do realize that Naruto loves Sakura-Chan right?
david.teague.3950 chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
I just have one thing to ask, do you plan on making a part 2 of this story or are you done?
david.teague.3950 chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
I hope you know that while this story is amusing your monetary facts are full of **it? They use Yen now-a-days in Japan and they used to use Ryou, just thought I'd point that out to you.
lukefireblade45 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
This fic is good and all but when does the sex start?
lukefireblade45 chapter 6 . 1/14/2015
This is the funniest fic i have ever read!
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 23 . 1/10/2015
You chose the absolute wrong person to give this to. Have you even seen his stories, they are full of grammar errors that people constantly tell him to fix but never does, blames his computer for all the misspellings, missing words and in some cases missing sentences. I like hidden love but now that you gave it to Demonic Phantom I just know it will be garbage, especially since he made awesome authors quit writing their syories when that joke Demonic Phantom 'adopted' a story only to tell us readers that every single word in the first 8 chapters or so were the authors exact words, this includes all the things Demonic Phantom is known for with everything he does, like missing words and sentences and a whole clusterfuck of grammar errors. Examples being Path Of The Broken Fox by Demonic and The Broken Fox by Triforce Guardian. Take it back and give it to a copetent writer so that everybody who loves your work may read it and not be turned off by horrid grammar that is never fixxed and has no originality whatsoever.
You could use chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
a few fixes in grammer I can tell english isn't your first language