Reviews for Trina Who?
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awww, Trina is my favorite character too! She's so misunderstood... Love this fic *Favs
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wonderful!
elle.luna chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was amazing! This is the first Trina - centric fic I've read at its really good. It really explains why Trina acts the way she is and makes me feel bad for her,too. Eh I hate tori anyway x) lol. Anyway, awesome writing. More, please?
YourBlueCastle chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I actually really enjoyed this story. Even though I find Trina annoying at times, I kind of feel sorry for her and I wonder, "Why does everyone like Tori and hate Trina so much?" I mean, yeah, maybe she can be selfish, but isn't there a reason for everything? Kudos to you on writing a fabulou fanfiction. The only thing that bothered me a tad was the Tribbie (but that's just a difference in opinion because I like Cat/Robbie) I hope to read more fics from you soon! :)
color my world bright chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Loved it! It was really sad and sweet. Now I feel so bad for Trina. I used to have no sympathy for her, but now...well...let me just say that you're an excellent writer if you can change my mind about a character. I'm usually very stubborn.

Please write more!