Reviews for Hey, What Are Friends For?
parplanet chapter 3 . 3/29
ino dominate everything hahahahaha
parplanet chapter 2 . 3/29
goshhhhh sasuke you are so dense
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/29
and sakura didnt even hear anything in their conversation LOL

btw it is crack that everyone in rogie twelve involve in the plan
By far my favorite so far! Can't wait for the next update!
Redbird688 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This was an absolutely hilarious chapter! Might I add you are a fabulous writer! I like your other stories a lot too! I really like your word choices. It's very descriptive. Also I like how you portray everyone. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a fabulous new year!
SweetCherry16 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
This is such a fun story! I am seriously in love with all the characterizations and interactions. Can't wait to see what happens next i love the way you write (o)/
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
An embarrassed Sasuke is a Fun Sasuke! _ I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I can't help but laugh at Sasuke's misfortune. It's adorable really. On the other hand, Sakura's cluelessness is so perfect! It just makes things even more awkward for Sasuke since she's so casual around him. aha
Can't wait for the next chapter :) !
Nameless Lurker chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh my god...poor Sasuke! That's just...too embarrassing...looool.
julubulu chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
this is awesome! it's so funny, how come i didn't find this before? loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it
MapleStreet Twirler chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Thoroughly enjoying this (OOCness and all) so far. Can't wait to see what's next. (read: can't wait to see some SasuSaku LOOOOOOOOOVE) :3
Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
I love, love your characterization of Sakura here. How she acts so openly and casually around Sasuke is way, -way- too amusing. Such a 'bro'-ship, haha. It makes me wonder though how she went from the infatuated girl of long ago to -this-. I know this story is mainly in Sasuke's perspective so we may never know but if the girl had buried her feelings for him long ago or at least... accepted her role as just a friend then damn, that must have been one hell of a mental session she had 'cause she is one good actress. When she had snapped his briefs like that in the last chapter, I just had to twitch at her gall. I cannot wait to see her reactions to his attempts at this change of heart. Probably a lot of misunderstandings in the future galore.

And Sasuke. You had managed to encompass his relationship with Sakura through the months in just a few paragraphs. Those small details like how she comes over every Saturday and share things with him that usually he would not be found doing himself (watching a movie, looking at pressed flowers, etc) - all of that was very heartfelt. Especially his own thoughts at why he refrains from blurting out that she doesn't have to come over every weekend. Couple that with how comfortable they act around each other and it just makes a recipe for a wedding - I mean, a romance.

The only thing I will note is that you seem to use 'Dear God' a lot, well not a lot, but almost every chapter. It's not that I find it offensive but it sounds repetitive after a bit. This is just a minor nitpick though.
Girlalicious chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
I thought this was very cute :)
Moreeeeee pls
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
This is easy one if the funniest things I've read in a while. Man, I love this. Hilarious SasuSaku and Ino taking charge to make sure SasuSaku happens in the first place.

I've had a stupid grin the whole time I read this. I love this so much. One of my top favorites.

Can't wait for more,
-Epic Otaku Cherry
Aquarian Charm chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
The plot is amazing. I want to see how this story ends. I hope you will update soon.