Reviews for Hey, What Are Friends For?
katsumi0003 chapter 3 . 9/7/2016
Hahahaha Sasuke truly needed these kinds of people in his life hahaha
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Ahahahahahahaha that was hilarious hahaha and Sakura didn't even hear the fuss they were making in her living room hahahaha poor Sasuke
crusincloud chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
This is a very interesting story..i hope you update soon..altho i did notice that you probably update every 2 yrs or smtg..
WarriorQueen124 chapter 3 . 5/18/2016
I absolutely love this story. The friends planning and this committee thing is so cute. I love it. Sasuke and Sakura's relationship is absolutely adorable omai gawd, I'm flailing like Ino.

I can't wait to read more!
Great job and keep writing! :)
Sara kazim chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
It's nice. continue please
Sara kazim chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
It's nice. Continue please
parplanet chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
ino dominate everything hahahahaha
parplanet chapter 2 . 3/29/2015
goshhhhh sasuke you are so dense
parplanet chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
and sakura didnt even hear anything in their conversation LOL

btw it is crack that everyone in rogie twelve involve in the plan
Guest chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
By far my favorite so far! Can't wait for the next update!
Redbird688 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This was an absolutely hilarious chapter! Might I add you are a fabulous writer! I like your other stories a lot too! I really like your word choices. It's very descriptive. Also I like how you portray everyone. Thank you for sharing! I hope you have a fabulous new year!
SweetCherry16 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
This is such a fun story! I am seriously in love with all the characterizations and interactions. Can't wait to see what happens next i love the way you write (o)/
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
An embarrassed Sasuke is a Fun Sasuke! _ I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I can't help but laugh at Sasuke's misfortune. It's adorable really. On the other hand, Sakura's cluelessness is so perfect! It just makes things even more awkward for Sasuke since she's so casual around him. aha
Can't wait for the next chapter :) !
Nameless Lurker chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh my god...poor Sasuke! That's just...too embarrassing...looool.