Reviews for Echoes
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
CLIFFHANGER!' UGGGHH, I really hate cliffhangers(but nobody can beat Rick's MoA master cliffhanger)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Really such a cliff hanger and u don't update for 3 years that's pathetic it was an amazing story too
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Weren't there more of u it's 1:33 am my face was in a pillow scream laughing omg
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Omg I'm crying this is too go

Omg my toe just twitched how dare u omg
superwhomerpercylock-sg1 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Ok, so I realize that this story is probably, majorly abandoned, but it's so great and I want to read more! I always wondered what Annabeth did during those two weeks Percy was on Ogygia and you're such a great author! Please, please, please, I beg of you, update!
kitkatxxsparky chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Is this a cliff hanger? I sure hope so. I kinda wanna see what happens when she gets back to camp
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Please come back and finish! This is amazing, it's such a mystery what happened to Annabeth once she left Percy. The character is portrayed really well and I hope your writers' block is cured so you can write more :D
Allie chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Hi! This is a really nice story. But you made a mistake-Minos was the king of Crete. Not Corinth. But anyway-this is really well-written. Please update this on the site you moved to. :)
Abby chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I love it! please update soon!
greenconverse chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
You are clearly retarded. Your fanfictions completely suck, not to mention the fact that if you HAD any fans then they would have long abandoned you because of your lack of updates. Anyways, back to the point. You are a stupid bitch. I hope you leave FF and return to your stupid little life, and it's funny that you couldn't even finish nanowrimo. I did it twice, retard.
blue-skies-green-eyes chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
(On my iphone and too lazy to log in) I LOVE this! You have me addicted to it, and then you go and just LEAVE it? Why! Its april now! Okay, rant over, but seriously, UPDATE!

MADDIE
darkhairandgreeneyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
this is a very interesting idea.. i never thought about annabeth having to go back into the labyrinth on her own, that must have been terrible. You have done a very good job with her emotions and the story, i hope you write some more :)
DreamInInk chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Hi deary! Lovely, suspenseful story you've got here. Really love where you're going with it. I'd just like to point out that- WHOA. NaNoWriMo is over! Wow! It's January now, 2012. And, well, you haven't updated this story. Or Double Crossed. This, this makes me pretty sad, seeing as how I read them both all the way through and WHAM you stop it with an announcement. So, you should update these, for my sake ;D Thanks love!
kitty-whiskers chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I. Absolutetly. Love. This.

I have been looking for something like this for ages, and not only have I found it, it has been written amazingly. I will be waiting hopefully for the next chapter!
filmyfurry chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Another great chapter! I really enjoyed it!