Reviews for Til Your Fever Burns Out
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
aww awesome fanfic loved it
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw Aw Aw! Sad! Love it!
dark-nexus17 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That spiral into angst made me slightly dizzy. I might have to lie down for a while before I can write a coherent review that doesn't involve me blubbering. Anyhow, this was beautiful, but said, poor Charles, I wish Erik had been a bit nicer, but then, it wouldn't have been angsty.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is the best pair ever!

Their bromance... just makes you cry! ;o;
Akua chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I thought this was wonderfully written. The chance of talking to Erik coupled with Charles' ability to stick his foot in his mouth. They both felt authentically cannon, and that made it a very fun read.

Poor memory lane and that sure was a lot of angst at the end. Which is kind of what you expect from Charles and Erik when their relationship is concerned. And now that Charles has been banned from Erik's mind, it'll never be really healed. Just reading this makes you feel bad for how bad their relationship has fallen apart.

I very much enjoyed this. Thank you for posting it.

MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
cried...i really cried this sad but i loved it asome job
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
i went from giggling at the "wait, you're in the shower?" plus mental images bit to sighing sadly by the end, especially over Charles' "I... what?" bit.

but that's what makes this fanfic so good!
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Love, love, LOVE this fic. You had me laughing out loud when smart Xavier finally cottons on that yes, Erik is in the shower when he's washing his hair, and then you had me feel so sorry for all those unsaid things between the two former friends at the end. Wonderful writing! Thank you so much for sharing!
Shin-kt chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
such a painful n sweet somehow..

i really wish they could b together! lol
Romanec chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I ... cried. Yep. I did. :P Wonderful piece!
kissdagirlorloseit chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
*cries* This was beautiful!
Midori Yoshida chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
You totally just ripped my heart out and stepped on it. This is so sad. If only they could be together.

Even if it makes me want to cry, I still loved this. You're awesome.