Reviews for The Thing That Should Not Be
coffeeshopcynic chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Please continue. I loved it.
MHoles chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I think you should continue this story
prdnanny chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
in my opinion...this would be an excellent opening for season 4...looking forward to the next chapter...
annamw15 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was beautiful. So full of emotion and I love the interaction between the two of them. And this line: "Because she's my friend. Because I love her and since she can't be here for you, then I will be." is perfect.
gloriajv chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Please do continue this story.

Gloria
spookyange chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Beautiful. You captured Castle's emotions perfectly and the interaction between Lanie and Castle felt spot on. Would love to see you turn this into a multi-chapter fic.
knittingeek chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I thought I was done reading finale fics, but this was so well done and emotional. I could feel Castle's anger and blame. I love how Lanie was the one to go after him, and that Jim wouldn't allow Josh to tell them anything until her whole 'family' was there. I would love to see more of this. You write these characters very well...you obviously hold them close to your heart as most of us do. Thanks for sharing.
Alieh chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I LIKE IT! I've always loved the way Castle and Lanie interacted. She's so sassy around him, but she knows he's a good person and great for Beckett. I think she could be tagged the first real Caskett shipper. I hope we see her more next season, especially in scenes with Castle b/c they crack me up.