Reviews for Blind Faith
starboy454 chapter 3 . 2/28
excellent
strivengoddess chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I hope you can come back and finish this story one day.
arolfe chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Are you going to continue this story?
red neo ranger chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
loved it keep it up
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
great beginning to the story cant wait for more
Scabbers1957 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
This has the makings of a very good story...I'll add it to my story alerts.

:))
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Looking good so far.
DarkHeart81 chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Good chapter. Things were certainly getting hot and heavy between Harry and Hermione there for a bit. Better that Hedwig dropped a letter than an owl pellet on them. :-P

Dumbledore... I wonder how much longer they'll be able to go on fooling the old man.

I'm guessing that, in order to keep his family's fortune, he must get married and produce an heir.
Readerforlife chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
loved it!
DarkHeart81 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Wow... Tonks is into some rough foreplay. D Good thing Remus is a werewolf or he'd be in serious pain. lol

Hermione's mother not realizing they were go was just too funny.

I hope everything goes smoothly at the ministry.

Loved the end to this chapter. Was a bit surprised that the kiss happened so soon in the fic. Am glad that it wasn't while one or both were tipsy or drunk.
DarkHeart81 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Love the start to this. Hermione all wet from the rain and in nothing but her underclothes... Gah... Too good an image that brings to mind. How did Harry escape having to make a trip to the bathroom? lol Can't wait to see where this goes.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
this is a good story, i cant wait to see hermione drag harry shopping
timmm chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I like it. What more can I say?
HareOutOfPlace chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
yay 3 i rather like this story :D
MartinDeShade chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
One of the most confusing stories I have read. Everything just seems to be hopping around. While it makes a good tv show, I am not so certain it makes a good written story.