Reviews for Forgotten Birthday
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Funny AND amazingly hot!

That said, precum is not white, just transparent, like for instance saliva though different. It is produced by the cowper's gland, and the quantity produced varies from guy to guy: anything from the large amounts Ciel in your fic produces, to almost nothing.
RainbowwQueenn chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was amazing x3 The kitty idea was genius, and I almost feel a little sorry for Sebastian x3 I love it :]
Sokras Twili-Shibuya chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Just when I was starting to think that the quality of Kuroshitsuji smut fanfictions were beginning to run a little dry, here comes you with this comedic little number, which I'm sure you labored over for quite a time. It makes me want to start posting my sotries here again, only I do better with characters not featured upon this site...oh well.

All the same, you gave me laughter which I've not had and needed for the longest time. But still, September 22nd...that makes him a fellow Virgo, how amusing... Hm hm...

I've forgotten how long I've been on FFN, but it matters not when I come across rare people such as you. Your story will be going down in my favorites so that I can quickly access it whenever I want to remind myself where the quality of FFN resides: you.

Now, as I have life to attend to, I'll stop things here. I look forward to whatever else you may create.

Sokras Twili-Shibuya
Akiru chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Haha, you weren't kidding when you said this turned into a monster of a fic. But I will say I'm happy it did. Especially for how it started with Ciel being younger and then ending with him being much older. Cause truth be told I love both canon age Ciel and older Ciel. Both has their pros lol. 8D

Sebastian's so sneaky. Although he was right in saying that Ciel did not ask the right question. That's a demon for you. Ciel needs to be just as tricky. In the end I think he tricked Sebastian... or more like surprised him very much! Don't think he was complaining though. Haha. He can't say no to a kitty tail butt plug. xD I swear I have some weird liking for those things. They just make me giggle.

And OMG might I say the smut was hot! Ciel is such a naughty tease, and just how I like him! Sebastian can't be the only perverted, kinky individual in the relationship. Ciel's got to give him a run for his money.

Also I was horribly impressed with mating season lesson we got. How long did you research and ponder over that idea? It turned out amazing. Although I admit the moment you hinted at Mpreg and made the comment about Ciel topping during the spring, that we would be getting a preggers Sebastian. lol. I foresee this happening! 8D lol.

But I loved this like you would not imagine and it did wonders to boost my mood. As you know it's been a tough week and this really brought a smile to my face and a fluttering to my heart. Made me so happy! So thank you for that! You have no idea how much it means. Love you so much! And love this fic so much!

-hugs and kisses-

-Akiru
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Holly mama! I am one happy reader! :D That was awesome!
ravensterling123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
love the story! 3
Chew it Over With Twix chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVED IT. 3 This story deserves so many more reviews than it has already. This is one of the BEST I've read on , and I've been with for 3 years already xD. Really nice story! :DD
Imperial Mint chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
trolling up your reviews

trololololo

But seriously.

WELL DONE WELL DONE WELL DONE!

You did so well on getting this finished. SO WELL!
Aria's Locket chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Haha, I smiled like mad when you said Sebastian's birthday was on September 22nd because that's my birthday too! Anyway, despite the fact that it was long it was quite worth it. It started off pretty sweet when Ciel went out of his way to bake a cake for Sebastian on his not-birthday, and then Ciel goes and dresses up like a cat and turns into this seductive little minx. Ah, I loved it. The lemon was just too hot for words and the way you wrote was fantastic. Really nice job!

-Aria
Sve chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really, really liked your story.

It took me three hours and half to finish, not because im a slow reader, but because i started it when i was on my way to university on the bus, the the class and the the bus again (where i am now, by the way).

I guess you really made and amazing job, actually i guess is, if not the one, one of the best birthday themed stories of kuroshitsuji, really.

You know, i have to write this review, its a great plot, a nice lemon and smut, and really well plotted (is that a word? English is not my mother tongue, sorry).

Well i guess that's all.

Sve
The Delusional Hero chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Asdfgfdsasd

I don't even know what to say

This was just -too- awesome

Y u so awesome, y?

Sebastian's a lucky guy, so lucky

Asdfdasdfassad