Reviews for Unwavering Fate
April-Showers82 chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
I totally agree with your idea about Jake having imprinted on Bella and it transferred to "Nessie" due to the bloodline. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
twiluvergaga chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Update soon please
PackPrincess123 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I can't believe I never found this story before. It is amazing!
kerentrev chapter 17 . 2/26/2012
Great story! I love it,read it all in like 3 hours lol please update soon:)
jharv241 chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
August you really know how to bring it! I really enjoyed this chapter. That damn Nessie was off the hook! And I loved it! She was acting like a complete H.A.M. (Hot Ass Mess!) Poor thing the imprint is gone let it go, but no turn Bella and he'll want me! That shit was funny! He was about to take her damn head off.
jharv241 chapter 16 . 12/30/2011
OMG! Edward done lost his damn mind! I really hope they get to Bella before he bites her. Please don't make her a vamp.
jharv241 chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Awesome chapter! I am catching up on my reading slowly but surely and I am glad to be reading your stories August. I really enjoyed this chapter and so glad that Edward got with Nessie and told her she was acting. On to the next chapter.
gmb7064 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
great chapter.
gmb7064 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Loved the first chapter.
It's a Jacob Thing chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
oh my god this set my heart pounding when i thought edward was going to bite bella..

even more so when nessie shoved bella into the wall causing jake to phase...

i so love this story, despite that nessi/jake was a part of it..

cant wait for your next update...
Princess Mishawaka chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
It worked out all right and I was really wondering if it would.

Nessie is a brat and spoiled too. She hasn't ever known Bella as her mother only Rose so hitting Bella wasn't hard for her to do.

Edward was being selfish too but he finally saw his mistake.

Jacob and Bella finally together but this is only the first part so what will happen next?

Can't wait to keep reading this story.
Sams Taz chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Yes yes yes I loved this story and cant wait to read the continuation. I wonder if they will ever get to go back to Forks. *sigh* :-(

I am glad that they are finally together though! :-)
i'm in the looney bin chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Aww love part 1! Can't wait for part 2 ;) x
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 17 . 9/10/2011
Awesome story and ending! Can't wait for part two!
barbiedoll123 chapter 17 . 9/10/2011