Reviews for The Choices We Make
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
YAY! I love Tucker! It's great that he and Hank developed a brotherly relationship, and that Tucker realized what a doofus Evan is. 'Tis rather sad that his character has petered out on the show.
the-vampire-act chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
Thanks for writing this story; I loved it! I would love to read more from you :D

Cheers,

Great so far!
penguincrazy chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Great chapter, loved it.
BecStar94 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love the story looking foward to more!
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Love this story and I love Tucker too and also love the connection he has with Hank. Can't wait to read more of this story!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
aaaw so cute libby and tucker :) love tucker stories

good job
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I love it :D I always thought there was a fatherly dynamic between them XD haha anyway please update soon, and it was nice to see what happened when Tucker was trying to get away from his dad and he fell, eh? Thanks for posting!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This was so sad, but I loved it! Thank you for sharing this; it was perfect! Do you plan on writing any more of it? I'd love to read more. I wouldn't be discouraged if you don't get many reviews for the RP fandom; there aren't that many people here for the show...

Cheers,

-T/VA
iheartlife chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Great story! I always liked the bond between Hank and Tucker! Wished tucker was on there more often! ;) look forward to more!