Reviews for Little Insecure
xXBlazingBlueXx chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This story reminds me of whenever my best friend and I go shopping, but absolutely adorable nonetheless!
Guest-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is wonderful. I love how you portray America and England.
I've been looking for some sweet fem!USUK, and I think you've done a brilliant job!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I'm working on a fic with fem!America and since I've never read anything about her before, so I came here to do a little research. And this was exactly what I was looking for, keep up the good work! Something that went more into eating disorders would have been good too, but honestly, I love this!
Measured chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Ooh! This was mine! I saw someone had claimed it when that event was going down, but there was so many fanworks I could never find it, so I thought it hadn't gotten filled after all.

Awww, this is really sweet. I love the fact that they were both a little insecure and Alice's grumpiness. And don't worry, when I made that prompt I was thinking pure fluff and cute awkwardness, not angst. :3

Thanks for filling my prompt so adorably
Willona chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I can so totally relate to this. I think most girls felt like this at one point when going shopping with (girl)friends. I like it, it was very sweet. Good job .
Benereth chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I like them as boys, girls or a het pairing Lovely.
xMirror-Mirrorx chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Gah! I love this! Love this so hard! :D

Every girl feels a little insecure! (But anime girls are so perfectly skinny/sexy...IT'S NOT FAIR) T3T

Heheh, anyway! This is well written, again. (Haven't I already said that before?) xD

Keep it up