Reviews for What we left Behind
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
I hope you continue this sometime.
Joyce LaKee chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I really like this crossover and I hope you continue with it. I'm more of a GI fan than IDOJ.
I like it that the Howells had children.
Happy writing
Katherine1992 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Updat this soon, so good!
Katherine1992 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Great so far!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I love the Howells in this! The stark difference between them when it comes to spending time with Natalie. Little tax deduction lol! That Lions joke had me laugh! Little Natalie just wants to go to the circus,so cute. Your right, little society kids probably don't go there!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
What a great chapter. Little Natalie is so sweet I had a feeling that the guy who Madeline wants to marry wasn't Republican before Thurston said somthing! You called Chip a dumb jock lol! Looks like an interesting love triangle you have going to. Thanks for updating this!
liviloo9 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I LOVE IT! Oh My God! Madeline is getting married... well.. that is if Thurston doesn't kill the cad first...

-"Lovey, they're not even republican!" LOVE THIS! So Howell like!

-"Gilligan, just shut up and eat your breakfast" Love this too! Skippy is so funny when he does that to Poor Gilligan:)

CAN't WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
liviloo9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Awww! I love the idea of the Howells having kids.. and I love little Natalie! Great story:)
Katherine1992 chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Love this! So glad your keeping it up. As I read, I can hear each character perfectly!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
You updated! It's pretty cool that the professor used to work w/ a lady scientist! This was a short and very cute chapter. I loved the quote about 98% Wentworth and 2% Howell! LOL!
Teobi chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
So I started to review, and then three hours of my life mysteriously disappeared. But I'm back now :)

Great to see that you've updated this story! I read it again from the beginning, so here goes with chapter 3.

I think it's very sweet how Mary Ann is so very affectionate and loving towards Gilligan even though she started out admitting she had a crush on the Professor. She seems to be leaning more towards Gilligan now, (yay!) but no matter which one she ends up with, Mary Ann will never ignore the other. She recognises the good qualities in both of them.

Gilligan and Chip make a good comedy duo. Double the trouble and twice the fun!

Thurston IV (or should it be Thurston III?) pouring his booze on the fire to get it going. Ha ha! Stand back, it's an inferno! But a high class one :)

I certainly wasn't expecting their latest visitors, a lady scientist and a lion! And it turns out that the Professor knows them both. I must admit I have no idea what you're planning for this story! At first I thought that some of their visitors might be versions of themselves, such as Chip/Gilligan, Nora/Ginger...but then there's Jeannie and Tony, and the three Howell children too.

Well, I'm sure that everyone will play their part. As for Jeannie- she's controlling the whole show! (Loved the line back in chapter one about blinking up the dinner!)

Poor Thurston IV has inherited his mother's cat allergy. And this lion predates the 'Felis Leo' that showed up in 'Feed The Kitty' by two years. Atchoo!

"A boat, oh we're saved!" Mary Ann squealed, forgetting herself and hugging Gilligan tightly.- That's right, Mary Ann, use any excuse!

"This island doesn't have any people." Gilligan assured.

"Yeah, just seven of us…well eleven of us now." Ginger corrected.

- Okay, just eleven people. But nobody else! Honest!

Poor Ginger. Not only did the Professor have a research partner- he had a female research partner. And one that looks like her. (Eva Grubb hadn't arrived yet- wait till *she* shows up!)

Now that there are twelve people on the island (fourteen if you count Jeannie and Tony) and one lion, it'll be very interesting to see what happens next. The possibilities are endless!
Womenreligiousfan chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
I'm hooked! Yay!
riarox chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh my goodness I love this! Please update soon! :D
Teobi chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
The Howells' arguments are almost always hilarious to start with and then suddenly they've 'separated' (again) and you can see how lost they are without each other. It's so touching! I like how you have Gilligan finding it displeasing. He's the castaway most affected by other peoples' moods.

"Your mother is a cantankerous, bitter, mean, old woman! Who hates me and everything that is Howell and that includes all three of my children."- Whose names and ages escape me for the moment, but don't worry, it'll come to me!

Your ideas for this story has really grown on me since our exchange of messages. I've even experimented a little myself. You're right- exploration is fun.

Love the little scene where Chip hyperventilates, Gilligan makes a joke (which he would, especially to an ex-boyfriend of Mary Ann's) and Skipper hits him with his hat.

"I know some movie producers who breathe like that." Ginger commented.- Of course. She would!

Thurston IV already has eyes for Ginger. So- will Gilligan become jealous of Chip? Will the Professor become jealous of Thurston IV? Am I getting ahead of myself here? I'm hopeful for some love triangles!

Skipper is indeed superstitious, but a genie? He should know by now that a genie is *exactly* the kind of thing Gilligan would stumble across on his travels!

Jeannie will lose her powers if she helps the castaways get off the islans. They really hve NO luck being rescued, do they? But it's a great explanation for why she can't send them home. You're wicked! (In a nice way!)

"I don't know Professor—she seems pretty convincing to me, show us something."- Or does Skipper really mean "She seems pretty"?

OH, GILLIGAN! I love that he's still wishing for ice cream!

Thurston Howell III. Not content with 3 wishes, he immediately makes a profit on them by taking the children's. Tut tut, Thurston!

The squabble over who gets Teddy, quickly resolved by Lovey's baby-talking. To her husband, not her 5 year old child. Classic!

(I was watching Quick Before It Sinks, where she goes "ooh you big strong man" to Thurston, then turns immediately to the girls and says "Right. Let's get organized.")

I love the description of Gilligan as a haphazard free-spirit. It's as delightful and as quirky as he is!

Madeline seems interested in the acquisition of wealth, just like her father!

I really enjoyed Chapter 2. I hope the Professor takes notice of Ginger making eyes at Thurston IV, and the way Gilligan takes Mary Ann by the arm in front of Chip shows he's not unaware of the situation!

Thanks for updating!

Tx
sikeokilla chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
*gets really close to your face and stares at you unblinkingly*

please don't let me distract you continue

Laughingly yours