Reviews for Abandonment
Azure chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
That is really good but it's like an introduction so I think you should add more like what they do or what happens because of this.
L3XJam3s chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wow. I think I'll use this as an inspiration for a replacement chapter idea!
weirdo18745 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love Ace and Luffy's relationship as brothers. It makes me feel all warm inside. :3 I think you portrayed their relationship really well.

I think you mixed up Ace and Luffy's names a few times, but that's it.

Thanks for writing!
aceluffy lover chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
THAT BASTARD! Leaving his family horribly
Lying to poor luffy and making ace take up for the family god what an asshole!
well...that's what I would say but I still think dragons still good at heart...
Celeste D. Lilica chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
It was good. I guess.
roo17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story makes me so mad at Dragon! . How COULD you leave those two? They're just so adorable and cute and sweet... Poor Luffy :/
Nekoi Kurona chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Amazingly awesome and cute... Love it a lot!
nestealove chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
i like the story and the idea but i dont like like the fact that dragon is the bad guy in this :( but it acceptable! :P
LuffyGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I... Hate... Dragon. But I like this story. I give it a 7.
asumi-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I cried so hard and my heart's still heavy...poor Luffy he loved his dad he trusted him to come back from work and to give hime a I-miss-you-hug ripped my heart on two.

No one should never ever have to go through something like that for someone just to get up and leave is too much it hurt's just so much that man promised that he would come back.

I would've been like Ace and make sure he'd pay...,.

Thank you for the story I cried I still am.
LuNa FoReVeR - I hate Hancock chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Sad... but beautiful :)
naskaymel chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It was a really sad story but I really love it when ace acts like a protective older brother :3
Medusa's Hairdresser chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Between their own woman and the sea, this family chooses the sea. I actually wonder whether Dragon gave Luffy his name, or that his mom did after he left
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Poor Luffy and Ace and their mother too! How could Dragon left them!

Good story.