Reviews for When the Cat's Away
rose chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
oh my goodness i htought you killed off her father. my appologies
Rose chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
WHAT HAVE HYOU DONE
Rose chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
"little lark" heh. nice. wtf man why would he do that? i like it so far.
France1832 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story - immensely in fact! It was well written, captivating, the characters were in character for the most part, and the torture was morbidly delightsome!
I also appreciated how you didn't make the rape too graphic. It was nice to see that the sex wasn't the point of the story, but rather a thing that occurred to start the plot going, and that when Marius and Cosette had their a-while-after-the-wedding night that it too was not graphic. I really liked that because it showed that sex can be in things without it being the whole point of the story.
Courfeyrac's involvement in the story was also quite fun, and Montparnasse was freaky and awesome as always.
Great job!
BrandonMichelle chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
It upsets me greatly that someone would write about Cosette being raped :'(
Katie chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Really well-written and suspenseful! Poor Cosette :( I love me some Marius/Cosette. Thanks for the great read xoxo
Nobody297SRS chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
I have been looking for this for so long! I read up to Chapter 7, I think, before I went on vacation and I forgot the title and had no idea to find it, and now I finally have! Sorry. Happy moment. Anyway, WOW. A really unique plot and the writing is wonderful - dark and nightmarish in the scenes with the Patron-Minette, but yet you handle the lighter stuff (especially Courfeyrac's character, this is exactly how I imagined him) equally as well. I'm happy everything turns out well for Marius and Cosette! And Uncle Courfeyrac.
mizzie chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
What a relief Marius and Cosette are safe! Please continue this, it'll be interesting to see how they recover. This chapter was amazing as always :)
meg giry chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Please update this soon, I can't wait! It's so interesting and addictive.
mizzie chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
wow!

the last few chapters have been heartbreaking and amazing at the same time. Thank you for updating so often, I can never wait for new chapters. This is one of my favourite fics ever.
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
That was exquisitely painful to read...poor Cosette. I can't describe how terrible that must have been.

But good for Marius, talking his way out of that one. Taking some initiative. :D

And now I'm looking forward to some serious ass-kicking from Valjean when he arrives. He's going to kill Montparnasse with his bare hands...it's a bit irrational how much I'm looking forward to that one. :D
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
GAH! That was sweet, and horrific, and heart-breaking all rolled into one...oh, my, what's going to happen? I'm personally hoping for an intervention from Eponine...but anything would be good.

Poor Cosette! Poor Marius! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Miss G chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
I've become completely addicted to this! It's brilliant.

I'd love to see the rest of the Thenardiers become involved in some way.

Please update soon, I can't wait!
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 8 . 7/5/2011
askfja;dlfkja;dlfj;alsdkfj;adklfj;ad

Sorry, that was just my forehead hitting the keyboard. YOU CAN'T LEAVE US AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT. This is getting SOOOO good...Montparnasse is a vindictive little bugger, isn't he? And Thenardier is a bastard, and it's all just addictive.

I can't wait for the new update...what's going to happen? Is Thenardier going to rape Cosette, in spite of his word to the contrary? Will Mme. Thenardier come on board? Will Eponine find out about this, and set Cosette free, because she know that it would hurt Marius?

Oh, I literally can't wait!
Citizeness Feuilly chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
afj;alkdjf;dlkjf;ldsjf;dskfj;asdfkdskfja;dsfjds

Don't leave us at a cliffhanger like that! Update soon, I beg you!