Reviews for Gun Show
hefaber0 chapter 11 . 8/20
hi
orchidluv chapter 9 . 5/3
Oh goodness gracious Story Teller of the Twifics! I love love love these! I am hoping you're making more and continuing more because I could read your Peter for EVVVAAAARRRR!
Kitsanken chapter 12 . 4/25
Hmm...maybe because Icky-Vicky is older than dirt she doesn't know how to drive? I can't really see her standing in line waiting to take driving lessons. She'd probably lose patience and end up eating her instructor, too.

For that matter, at any time she could've laid a trap lured her victim to her. It's been established she probably knows how to use a telephone...it wouldn't take much to lure Charlie or Bella to a location of her choosing, thereby bypassing the Pack entirely. After all, didn't James pull something similar?

But as you mentioned, it would've totally messed up the established drama of the storyline and thrown everything off kilter.

Anyhow...love the story and am a little sad that it's been so long since it's been updated, but I understand that these things happen. I look forward to the possibility of more in the future, but until then I'll just keep rereading my favourite parts.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 11 . 2/8
I was really enjoying this until you made me feel sorry for doucheward. I cried! You made my eyes sweat!

This story isn't complete and I only have one chapter, I hope it's happier than this one.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 2/8
Poor Peter!

I loved Bella's first words he heard haha.
K chapter 12 . 1/28
I really hope you continue the story ... :(
Freoborn1980 chapter 12 . 1/20
Oh it's been 5 years since you updated please tell R/L to go away lol so you can finish this story it's excellent
MiccaF chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Excellent so far! ...hope you continue it at some point ... please?
kirifox chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Noooooo...where is the rest of the story?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
You have an excellent point in your AN. I have an excellent point to, you write well so you should write more. Let Peter come back to Bella and don't leave us hanging. Please.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Well it goes to show that Edweird cannot win them all. Anyway we know where Alice atands now..Please update all mighty author. I know times are hard but writing is a release that just may make you feel better. It will make me feel better.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
Oh gosh! *Gasps*
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Happy belated birthday to your son. He isn't two anymore though because this story hasn't been updated in a while. I am hoping my reviews will inspire you to write on this again. It is just too good a story for it not to.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
I think you should name one Parrot. Anyway the story still flows well and it reads well. This story needs more and you are the perfect person to do it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Poor Confusedpire. More money please.