Reviews for Gun Show
MiccaF chapter 12 . 9/11
Excellent so far! ...hope you continue it at some point ... please?
kirifox chapter 12 . 9/3
Noooooo...where is the rest of the story?
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 12 . 8/29
You have an excellent point in your AN. I have an excellent point to, you write well so you should write more. Let Peter come back to Bella and don't leave us hanging. Please.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 11 . 8/29
Well it goes to show that Edweird cannot win them all. Anyway we know where Alice atands now..Please update all mighty author. I know times are hard but writing is a release that just may make you feel better. It will make me feel better.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 10 . 8/29
Oh gosh! *Gasps*
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 9 . 8/29
Happy belated birthday to your son. He isn't two anymore though because this story hasn't been updated in a while. I am hoping my reviews will inspire you to write on this again. It is just too good a story for it not to.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 8 . 8/29
I think you should name one Parrot. Anyway the story still flows well and it reads well. This story needs more and you are the perfect person to do it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 7 . 8/29
Poor Confusedpire. More money please.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 6 . 8/29
Another fantastically written chapter. i want is just another term for chapters.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 5 . 8/29
).) I spy an awesome author hiding somewhere out there. To play the game all you have to do it write an update.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 4 . 8/29
Keep me! Please! Seriously though this is such an awemazing story...see awesome and amazing together. Please don't leave it out in the cold lonely world unfinished.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 3 . 8/29
I would rather be a cat and have him stroke me. Or a beaver. *sighs dreamily* Anyway please don't let me down by abandoning this story. We miss you so if you could come back we would be happy.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 2 . 8/29
Your story has great flow. The spelling is good and I see no major grammatical errors. It is also funny as all get out. Please continue.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 8/29
I should sue you for writing so well then just not...I love this story, please continue it.
swayrabbit chapter 1 . 8/27
Please continue this story it's really good so far. :) got to love Peter