Reviews for Hide And Seek
JaniceS chapter 3 . 2/20
I just found this gem and it is so well written; the intensity is magnetic. I do hope you finish this. You have created the perfect cliff hanger and right now Callen's character is hanging on the edge. Great story and very well written. Awesome job.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
This is such a good idea. I hope you come back to it. I wonder what deek's great idea is?
sniperbob18 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Wow what a story, I really hope you will carry on - I'm interested to find out what plan Deeks comes up with to find Callen.
sunshine319 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Interesting plot idea. Can't wait to see where this goes. Love the team bonding and drama etc. Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
update
Lhaven chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
I have to echo the other reviews - it would be great if you picked up this story again. It's such a great start!
Aqua Mage chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Amazing fic, so sad to see it seems to be abandoned. Any chance of more? Even if not, loved this, great idea ;)
Shaz1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Seriously you need to finish this you can't leave us hanging!

Shaz
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
what's deeks' plan?
will it work out?

will callen feel better after a nap? i do doubt that...

please continue this story!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
"I'm not a doctor. I don't even play one on TV" best line ever!

that sets the stakes of the "game" pretty high, doesn't it? great idea, though!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
wonderful start! will be a really interesting story, hope you'll continue it!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Loving it so far! Can't wait for an update!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
awesome story! and i see what you did there at the first hehe little criminal minds referance hehe if u dont know what i mean garcia sais im not a doctor i dont even play one on tv when jj goes into labor hehe
pallysjr8855 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
ohhh boyyyy! this is going to be goood! cant wait to see how this plays out...
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
You've got a great story going here. Please update soon? I always thought that the team would do something like this to test Deeks. Thank you for posting it! I love it!