Reviews for Rumours
SammiLoves2Write chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Awe this was so cute!
-Sammi
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Such a nice story. Liked how you kept to the storyline but changed out a few people. Rachel and Sam would be so cute together!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
That was exceptional but next time use other words you kept using the same words but I still loved how you combined scences and added your own twist! Great Job
krl96 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
omg i love it do you think you could do a whole samchel season 2 and season 3 thing
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so!
Toastiness98 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
loved it :D
KnightOwl416 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This story was really good. I enjoyed the friendship of Puck, Mike and Rachel. I loved how they kept tricking her into going on the stakeout with them. I laughed so hard over the whole Brittany being the blonde meeting Sam at the motel!
Kei chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I really liked your re-work of this episode. Evanberry for the win! :)
allielovesyoupart3 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
CONTINUING :)

When the song finished, Sam was standing in front of Rachel. Rachel, probably for the first time in her life, was speechless.

"Someone might have told me that your favorite singer sang a song that was called as your favorite movie" he told her smiling and Rachel turned to look at Mike who winked back at her. "And it just so happens that it describes what I wanted to tell you" he said blushing a little. "Rachel" he said holding her hand. "Would you go to prom with me?" he asked her smiling. "I'm going to ask for double shifts so I can give you the night that you deserve and-"

"No" Rachel suddenly said.

"No?"

"Wait, no that's not what I was going to say I mean yes, I would love to go to prom with you, but no, you don't have to take double shifts or anything! Stevie and Stacy already miss you so much! Look, I just… Kurt and Brittany can help me with my dress and we can walk to prom and we can have the $20 all-you-can-eat at BreadStiX. Sam, I don't need all the fancy stuff, I really don't" she said smiling. "I would be just honored to go with you" she said blushing a little.

"The honor's mine babe" he said leaning down to kiss her.

"We're here Evans!" Puck yelled all of the sudden. Rachel pulled away from Sam and glared at him.

"But we were just leaving" Mike said scared at his friend's death glare.

WOOOO RACHEL GOIN TO PROM WITH SAM! YAY! I LOVE THE EVIL DEATH GLARE RACHEL GIVES PUCK AND MIKE. PUCK TOTALLY RUINED A GOOD MOMENT OMG LOL

Kurt stood there and Rachel saw Blaine walking over to him.

"May I have this dance?" he asked him. Kurt smiled brightly at him and they started dancing, shortly being joined by everyone else. Rachel was having so much fun with Sam. When the song ended, she went to hug Kurt and when she turned around, Sam wasn't there anymore. She started looking for him until she heard…

"Um, can I have your attention please?" Rachel turned to look at the stage, and saw Sam standing there. "This is the last song of the night and I would like to dedicate it to my date" he said smiling. "Rachel Berry" he said blushing a little. The whole gym turned to look at Rachel who's cheeks were deep red. Kurt was smiling dreamingly at her. Puck, Mike and Matt were smirking at her and the girls were smiling excited at her. Even Santana. Sam made his way over to Rachel with the microphone in his hand. "Would you like to dance with me?"

"I would love to" she said laughing a little bit and then the music started playing and Sam started singing while he danced with Rachel.

BLAINE IS SO AMAZING AND WONDERFUL TO KURT! I LOVE THEM TO DEATH. SAM IS SO SWEET AND CARING TO RACHEL! I LOVED IT!

"You look beautiful tonight babe" he whispered to her. Rachel smiled widely at him.

"Thank you so much" she whispered to him.

"For what?"

"Giving me the best night of my life" she told him.

"The honor's mine babe" he said leaning down and placing a kiss on her lips.

THEY FINALLY KISS! *HAPPY DANCE* OK IM TIRED LOL

I LOVED IT OMG I WOULD PUT THE DISLIKE BUT IT MIGHT BE TOO LONG. I MOST DISLIKE THE QUINN, FINN, AND JESSE PARTS AND THAT IT. THIS IS THE LONGEST REVIEW I TYPED FOR YOU. I BASICALLY LOVED THE WHOLE FREAKIN CHAPTER. THIS STORY IS AMAZING. YOUR OTHER STORIES ARE AMAZING AND YOU ARE AMAZING. PLEASE UPDATE SOON :) BTW I LOVE YOUR DISCLAIMER. YOU FORGOT TO MENTION MIKE TOO. OMG THE ABS ON THE BOY *DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN* LOL
allielovesyoupart2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
CONTINUING FAVORITES :)

"It's this Saturday Kurt" she said really sad. "You know? I just… wanted to be Cinderella. Just for one night. One night when that guy would just come up to me and tell me that I look beautiful and then he'd grab my hand and ask me to dance" she said with a sad chuckle. "Isn't that what prom is supposed to be about? I don't even want to be Prom Queen I just want to go and… I don't know" Kurt felt really sad. He didn't know this meant that much to Rachel.

I THINK EVERY GIRL DREAMS THAT. I WANT MY CINDERELLA STORY TOO.

"RACHEL!" Stacy and Stevie yelled at the same time.

"Hi guys" Rachel said sweetly. "Ready to go?"

"Look what I did today" Stacy said showing her a drawing.

"Wow, that's very pretty" Rachel told her smiling.

"Can we go to Glee Club again?" Stevie asked her.

"Well, I think it's over by now but how about tomorrow?" Rachel asked him.

"We like Glee Club" Stacy told her.

"Yeah, I like singing with Sammy" Stevie told her. "He used to do a lot of things with us" he told her a little sad.

"Now he has to work" Stacy said sad too.

"Guys, I know you miss Sam, but he's helping out your mom and your dad" she explained to them.

"We know, but Sammy was so much happier before" Stevie told her.

"Well, he's happier now that he's with you" Stacy said smiling happily.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked confused.

"Well, he always talks about you" Stacy told her.

"Are you Sammy's girlfriend?" Stevie asked her.

"W-what? Um, no guys Sam and I are just friends" she told them.

"You don't like Sammy?" Stacy asked pouting.

"No, is not that" Rachel said with a kind smile.

"It would be so cool if you'd be Sammy's girlfriend" Stevie told her.

"Yeah, even mommy said so" Stacy said laughing a little bit. Rachel felt the blush appearing on her cheeks as she pulled over in the Motel. They went inside and Rachel helped them with their homework and made lunch for them until Sam's mom arrived.

"Mommy!" Stacy said running to her mom.

"Hi honey" Mrs. Evans said picking her up. "Hi Rachel! Thank you so much again for all your help" she said kindly.

"It's my pleasure" Rachel said kindly.

"Look what I did for you mommy" Stacy said handing her the drawing she had shown Rachel earlier.

"Oh, thank you so much honey" Mrs. Evans said hugging her.

"Can we watch TV?" Stevie asked her.

"Did you finish your homework young man?" she asked him.

"Yes" he protested. "Rachel even checked it and said it was ok" he told her.

"Yeah, he did it all on his own" Rachel told her.

"Ok, but just for a while ok?" Mrs. Evans said.

"Well, I need to get going" Rachel said grabbing her purse.

"Oh, hold on Rachel, I'll walk you out" Mrs. Evans said. "Guys I'll be right back" he told them.

"Bye Rachel!" the two kids said at the same time hugging her.

"Bye Stevie, bye Stacy" she said hugging them back and then she went outside with Mrs. Evans.

"Rachel, I just really wanted to thank you for all you've done. With Stacy and Stevie and especially with Sam. You have no idea the change I've seen in him since the two of you became closer" she told her smiling.

"It's really nothing Mrs. Evans" Rachel told her.

"Oh, honey I've told you at least a hundred times, it's Joan" she told her kindly.

"Well, it's my pleasure" Rachel told her smiling. Mrs. Evans hugged goodbye her and asked her to tell Sam when she got home.

AWWWW STACY AND STEVIE ARE SO CUTE! I LOVE THEM AND RACHEL :)

[Sam] – hey Rach, thanks again for picking up Stacy and Stevie :)

[Rach] – you're welcome Sam :D

[Sam] – are you home?

[Rach] – yeah, why?

[Sam] – I have a surprise for you! open the door!

[Rach] – why? I don't want to…

[Sam] – have you been watching scary movies by yourself again? :/ I told you not to do that!

[Rach] – um… define scary

[Sam] – Rachel!

[Rach] – sowy *pout*

[Sam] – come on babe, please? open the door…

[Rach] – what if the killer's out there? & he's here to kill me! D:

[Sam] – ok, that's not even funny! don't say things like that! :( open the door, please? *puppy eyes* pretty please?

Rachel laughed at the last text. She knew she could never say no to Sam's puppy eyes even through a text. She paused the movie and got up to open the door.

[Rach] – there's nothing out here! :(

"Are you sure" Sam said appearing out of nowhere with a scary voice, making Rachel jump and scream scared to death.

"Oh my God! You almost gave me a heart attack!" she said breathing heavily as Sam laughed hysterically at her. "Stop laughing!" she said punching his arm. "Is not funny!"

"I told you not to watch scary movies by yourself anymore babe" he said as he stopped laughing.

"You're mean" she whined.

"Ow, come here" he said hugging her and kissing her head. "I'm sorry" he said with his puppy eyes.

"What are you doing here?" she asked a little confused.

"My last delivery of the day" he said showing her the pizza on his hand.

"I didn't order pizza" she said confused.

"I know, I got it for you" he said smiling. "Well, for us" he told her.

"Really?" she said grinning.

"Yeah, can I come in?"

"Sure, but there's a weirdo roaming around making bizarre voices" she told him.

"Don't worry babe, I'll protect you" he said putting an arm around her shoulders and they got inside. He saw the screen paused in the first movie of 'Saw'. "Babe, why do you watch scary movies on your own?"

"I don't know" she told him as she went to the kitchen to get something to drink. "I just like the thriller" she said smiling. "So, anything new?"

"My dad got a job" Sam told her smiling.

"WHAT?" Rachel said really excited. "Oh my God! That's great!"

"Is nothing big, but at least we're going to be able to move to a small apartment and get out of the Motel" he told her.

"Oh my God! That's great Sam" Rachel said hugging him and he hugged her back. When they pulled apart, Sam stared intensely in her eyes. Rachel was begging for him to lean down to kiss her, but she just pulled away. "Do you um, wanna watch the rest of the movie with me?" she asked him a little awkward.

"Um, yeah" Sam said clearing his throat. "Sure" he told her. Halfway through the movie, Rachel was cuddled up to Sam and he was running his fingers through her hair, when he realized something. "Rach, where are your dads?"

"Business trip, I told you" she said without any emotion in her voice.

"Still?" he asked worried.

"Yeah" she told him.

"You're here on your own?" he asked pulling away from her a little.

"No silly, you're here with me" she said laughing.

"Rach, I'm serious" he said concerned and Rachel sighed.

"What do you want me to say Sam?" she asked a little sad. "It's been this way since I was thirteen. I've learned to be on my own and take care of myself. I'm used to it by now. I have never had a family dinner. The ones who cheer for me at Glee performances are Mrs. Puckerman and Noah's little sister. I haven't celebrated father's day since I was like seven years old. I only see my dads for the Holidays and is just for a few weeks" she told him sadly. Sam felt his heart aching. She was so lonely. How could her dads not care about her being all alone? "Noah, Mike and Matt stay here sometimes cause they don't like me being alone" she continued. Sam felt something in his stomach. For some reason, he didn't like the fact of another guy staying with her in her house. Even if he knew Puck, Mike and Matt, who he didn't know, were just her friends. "They give me everything that I ask for, except them being here" she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. Sam wiped it away with his thumb and grabbed her face gently with his hand.

"I'm really sorry Rach" he whispered to her.

"Is not your fault" she said looking down. He knew, she had heard that a lot of times and she was just tired of things never changing. "I've just always been alone" she told him.

"Hey" he said making her look at him. "I promise, you would never feel alone again" he said smiling at her sweetly and making her smile a little bit. "Ok?" he asked her and she nodded. He kissed her forehead and they cuddled again, quickly falling asleep in each other's arms.

OMG THEY ARE SO FREAKIN CUTE TOGETHER LOL CUDDLING AND STUFF I AM JEALOUS LOL THE TEXTING WAS SOOOO FREAKIN CUTE LOL

[A/N: I hate Jesse but I loved that version :)]

GIRL I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU :)

"Well, well, well, look what we have here" Mike said walking in the Auditorium with Puck.

"Gentlemen" Jesse said smirking a little bit.

"St. Jackass" Puck said glaring at him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Nothing that you would care about" he told him.

"See, if it involves my Hot Jewish American Princess, it is something I would care about" he told him putting his arm around Rachel protectively.

"Your what?"

"You see, if you mess with our little Rachel, then you're messing with us" Mike said stepping in front of Rachel. "So, if I were you, I'd just walk out of here right now" he told him.

AWWW I NEED SOME BOYS TO PROTECT ME TOO! RACHEL IS SOME LUCKY GIRL!

TO BE CONTINUED AGAIN LOL
xoxoallie chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I LOVED IT! AHAHAHAHA SAM AND RACHEL ARE SO CUTE :)

FAVORITES:

"Is the least we could do! He's our friend!" he recognized that voice. It was Rachel. Before he could even move, Stacy went over to see through the window.

"Rachel's outside!" she said jumping excited. "With Brittany! And a boy with a weird haircut and an Asian boy" she informed her brother. Immediately, Stevie went to the window too. Sam rolled his eyes, got up and went to open the door where the four teenagers were still arguing.

"You knock on the door" Puck told Mike.

"Why me? Britt should do it" he complained.

"Seriously guys" Rachel said turning around to knock on the door. "Oh, Sam" she said blushing furiously to see him standing there.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked confused. Stacy was standing behind her brother.

"Well, we wanted to apologize for what happened today at rehearsal" Brittany told him sweetly.

"But, you guys were the only ones who never said anything" he said looking at Mike and Puck.

"Well, yeah but we still felt really bad for what those assholes said" Puck said putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"And for thinking you were with Kurt and Britt and well, Rachel" Mike added. "Not that we thought you were or something or that we knew because well-" Mike was cut off by Rachel slapping his arm. "Ouch! Woman, why so violent?" he complained and Stacy giggled at his goofiness from behind Sam. Mike and Puck turned to look at her. "Pretty girls around here, I see" Mike said winking at her, making her blush and hide behind her brother again.

"Anyways" Rachel said stepping in. "We just wanted to make sure you're ok" she said.

"Really?" Sam asked a little shocked.

"Yes, Sam" Brittany said smiling. "You're our friend!"

"We got your back dude" Puck told him. "And um, we brought this for you" he said handing him a bag with clothes and Mike did the same.

"We know Kurt's been helping you out but we don't think sequenced riding pants are for you" Mike said laughing and making Sam laugh too.

"And we have a surprise for you" Britt said excited and she nodded at Puck who went to get something out of his truck. He came back with Sam's guitar. Sam looked at it and turned to look at the four teenagers standing in front of him.

"Kurt told us you sold it man" Puck told him. Sam opened the case and saw his guitar inside.

"Where did you guys get this?" he asked them really shocked.

"Dude, you should've seen her! She totally kicked ass" Mike said laughing and putting an arm around Rachel's shoulder. Stacy and Stevie laughed at him swearing. "Oops… pretend you guys didn't hear that!"

I LOVE THE FRIENDSHIP! MIKE AND RACHEL ARE SO FUNNY! STACY IS SO ADORABLE! THE BEGINNING WHERE THEY WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WILL KNOCK ON THE DOOR WAS FUNNY. IT WAS SWEET THAT THEY GOT HIS GUITAR BACK.

***Flashback***

Brittany and Rachel entered the store where Kurt told them they had to go while Puck and Mike parked the car. They saw the guitar. They had the money. The minute Brittany grabbed the guitar, another guy grabbed it too.

"Sorry, we're taking this guitar" Brittany said sweetly pulling the guitar towards her.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm buying this" the guy said smirking at her not letting go of the guitar.

"No, you don't understand this is our friend's guitar and we're buying it back for him" Rachel said trying to be as civilized as possible and grabbing the guitar with Brittany.

"That's really sweet babe, but I'm buying this guitar" he said again.

"Come on, why don't you buy another guitar?" Brittany asked him.

"Because I want this one" the guy told them. At that moment, Mike and Puck entered the store, but by that time Rachel have had it.

"Ok, you want to be a jerk? We can play that game!" Rachel opened the case, pulled the guitar out and handed it to Brittany. "We're taking this guitar" she told him.

"I have the case" the guy said stupidly.

"Oh, you want the case?" Rachel said pulling it to the floor and sitting inside the case. "Fine, if you want the case you're gonna have to take me with it!" she said defiantly at the guy. The guy looked at her with a weird look, and let go of the case.

"You're a freak" he said walking away from them.

"Oh my God!" Brittany said excited hugging Rachel. "That was so cool!"

"That was so badass Rach" Mike said coming to them and helping her up.

"Where the hell were you?" she asked them. "I could've used your help you know?"

"Seemed to me that you had it covered" Puck said smirking putting the guitar back in the case. "Looks like I'm rubbing off on you midget" he said messing her hair. "Let's go!"

***End of Flashback***

WOOO I LOVE FLASHBACK! I THINK I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE LOL RACHEL IS A CRAZY AWESOME BADASS :) RACHEL IS SO LEGIT!

"You guys bought this for me?" he asked them, looking mostly at Rachel.

"The whole Glee Club did" Rachel said smiling sweetly at him. Sam couldn't believe it. "Look, Sam we'll do anything to help you. Whatever you guys need to keep you on Glee and everything. Until you get back on your feet" she said while Sam was looking down. Rachel, Brittany, Mike and Puck turned to look at each other. Sam was crying. And it broke Rachel's heart.

"First time I've cried" Sam told them wiping away the tears.

"Don't cry Sammy" Stacy said coming to hug her big brother. Rachel and Brittany had tears in their eyes too.

"We're here for you Sam" Rachel said kneeling down to his level. "All of us!"

"Whatever you need dude" Mike told him. Sam just smiled at his friends.

"Thanks guys" he said wiping the tears away.

AWWW THE BEST FRIENDSHIP HERE :) STACY IS ADORABLE LOL

Stacy ran to Brittany and Stevie ran to Rachel.

AWWW CUTE :D

The following week…

"Who are you texting?" Matt asked Rachel while they were playing video games with Mike in the Puckerman's residence.

"Sam, he asked me to pick up Stevie and Stacy tomorrow" she simply told them.

"So, you and Evans now?" Puck asked her.

"Noah" Rachel said annoyed while she was reading a book.

"Come on Rach" Mike said laughing a little bit. "You've been spending a lot of time with him" he said smirking. "Ha! Killed you!" he told Puck, who just rolled his eyes and restarted the game.

"That's because I've been taking care of Stay and Stevie" Rachel argued with them.

"Got a new boyfriend Rach?" Matt asked smirking. "You know he has to go through us before he can date you" he said laughing.

"You guys are seriously twisted" Rachel said laughing.

"You do realize that the word 'no' never came out of your mouth right?" Mike said smirking. Puck paused the game and turned to her with a serious look.

"Are you with Evans?" Puck demanded getting up. Rachel sighed rolling her eyes.

"No, Noah. I am not with Sam" she told him.

"But you want to be" Mike said smirking.

"How did we even get to this conversation?" Rachel asked frustrated.

"Again, the word 'no' hasn't come out" Matt said returning to the game.

"Would you just drop this?" she said frustrated. They paused the game again, and turned to look at her.

"Rach-" Puck started.

"I don't wanna talk about it" she cut him off. In the past days, she became really close with Sam since she was taking care of Stacy and Stevie a lot. She had met his parents and they were the nicest people she knew. She really wanted to go with Sam to prom, but she knew that wasn't gonna happen. "I want to kick your asses at Halo" she said grabbing a controller. Mike and Puck burst into laughing.

"Yeah right" Puck said between laughs.

"Puck has a better change of winning Prom King than you winning this game" Mike said laughing, making Puck stop laughing.

"Dude! Low blow" Puck said punching his arm.

"Come on! You can't actually be serious about that" Mike said still laughing.

"Yeah, shame on you! You are not the Puck that I grew up with" Matt said laughing too.

"Shut up! I can still kick your ass" he told Matt.

"Yeah, but seriously Noah, do you really think of yourself as Prom King? I mean, if anything, you're the guy who would like, I don't know, give the Prom King a wedgie or something" she said laughing.

"Yeah, Rach is right" Mike said between laughs. They saw Rachel get another text from Sam.

"So, is this guy your prom date Rach?" Matt asked without noticing Mike's eyes widening cause he knew Rachel didn't want to talk about it.

"No, I don't have a prom date" Rachel said looking down. Matt knew he had screw up a little so he went over to her and hugged her.

"Someone will ask you Rach" he said kissing her head. She just smiled at him. She didn't really know how he did it, but he could always make her feel better even with just five words. "In the mean time, I'm going to show you how to kick Pukcerman and Chang's ass in Halo" he said picking her up and tossing her on the couch next to Mike.

"Dude, hell would freeze over before she could kick my ass in any way" Puck said laughing a little bit. While he was bragging about it, Rachel grabbed Matt's controller and she killed Puck. "HEY! What the hell are you doing?" Puck complained, quickly grabbing his controller.

"Killing you" she said smirking at him.

"Ok, you're on midget" Puck told her.

2 hours later…

"You have to be kidding me! You are totally cheating!" Puck complained like a little boy.

"Yeah! Rach you cannot be that good" Mike said shocked that his friend was beating Puck.

"Of course she can! She learned from the best!" Matt said smirking.

"Wait, wait, wait" Rachel said throwing a plasma grenade at Puck. "Oh, look it's raining you" she told Puck laughing hysterically along with Mike and Matt.

"You suck midget!" Puck whined.

WOOO GO RACHEL! BADASS RACHEL BEATS BADASS PUCK AT HIS OWN GAME LOL I LOVED IT! I WISH THEY HAD THIS FRIENDSHIP ON TV!

TO BE CONTINUED :)
gleek30 chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I liked the story! This is how rumors and prom queen should have went. You're legitly better than the writers of glee! i enjoyed this version way more
RyainDrop chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
awwww i loved it
Eowyn Rain chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
This was quite brilliant!

I really like how you kept it close to canon, made it all flow, and yet, the changes and things you added in, such as the ongoing Rachel-watches-scary-movies-alone, Puck-Mike-Matt and Kurt being brotherly, made me wish it HAD been on the show! Great story!

P.S.

As i said before, I really enjoyed Rachel and her scary movies, and the boys acting the way they did. It reminded me of how my guy friends treated me! ;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »