Reviews for Nightmare in Red
kenni-bun bun chapter 8 . 8/16
Fuuuck, soooo much dramaaaaaa! I love it. You have a way of writing that draws me in and makes me like pairs that I haven't even thought of. And I can always see the scenes in my head. You should totally write a book.
Anon chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Aww, poor little baby! I love how sweet Bya is with his son. It's very much in character the way he sees with his heart here, despite what he knows other people will think about his son's "imperfection."
Willow chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
More! More! Please post more!
Winterheart2000 chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Awesome chapter! Please update soon.
Picklez80 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Thanks for the new chapter! Love it!
Dawnwind chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
I was wondering how Bya would convince Kisuke! Love this story!
Tomyallen chapter 8 . 12/1/2014 all this trickery going on. It's like one big game/puzzle and I love a good mind riddling game every once in a while. So much back and forth already...glad Byakuya was able to convince Mr Hat n Clogs though because it almost looked like he wasn't going to be able to do it.

This is about to be a very dangerous game of cat and mouse but at least right now Renji and Byakuya have each other.

Glad you've been getting around to so many stories lately...I'm sure your RL is very busy and you still manage to surprise us with something great almost everyday!
Periwinkle chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Dun dun DUN! I was wondering how poor Byakuya would convince Kisuke Renji was alive. Very cool chapter. Please post more soon!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Love it!
Nyma chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Ooo Spunky! Please update!
YaoiAnimeHunter chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Spunky... please continue this fic
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Another story that I had enjoyed and hope to see how ends. Now that Renji and Byakuya are beyond some of the damage caused by Aizen, and can now move forward to problem solving (their strong suit).

Onward to Kisuke! He can fix anything! The only tricky part (well, first tricky part), sidestep Tetsuya!
Lady Nanoda chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
please update this soon!
karenaangel1986 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Reread this one! Live it please update this one and breath soon! The suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Please updated this one a lot! It is great!