Reviews for Taking Chances
kingsholto chapter 1 . 1/4
I loved the story. The only thing is I didnt get this part: 'we were wrong about the D-" Percy cleared his throat, "about Voldemort's resurrection."' Was he going to say Dark Lord? If so why? I thought only death eaters called him that, but nothing happened in that vein. Other than that though, out was great.
Eyes-Of-Mystery chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
oh, this story was cute.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This ending made me so happy my eyes are leaking happy water, thank you for writing and posting this for others (in this instance meaning ME) to read! Love it!
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
So cute!
Elecia D chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Owen Hargreaves?
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Squeee! What a great little fic. I like how so much stuff can change with such a small action. Great story, keep up the amazing work!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Interesting couple! I would have thought that Harry would have wanted a bigger family than just two children even if they were twins.
Akahi chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love the fiction !
Alfirin-Lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You're not deft... Should be "deaf," deft is "skillfully and quick in someone's movements.
"Specially" in the many instances that you use it, in the context that you are usin it, should be "especially."
Actin acting. He's British, not southern or Hagrid.
anko-yume chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
It was a good story, even if I don't really understand the thing about antediluvien ...
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
The only Hargreaves I can think of is God Child by Kaori Yuki, the manga. It was such a lovely manga.

This absolutely fantastic! I am starting to love this pair! Thank you so much for sharing and I absolutely love your skill! Thanks again. Here's to you and your skills. BANZAI!

Ever Reading
Tsuki
puretsubasa chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
What an unlikely pairing. I liked it!
Ex Mentis chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Absolutely awesome! But what about the rest of the war against Voldemort? The Horcrux hunt? You should do an in-between-quel regarding those things!
Crystal Lilac chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Are the hargreaves from god child/count cain?
serenityselena chapter 1 . 12/18/2012