Reviews for In My Head
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Now THAT'S what I call bashing the blocks out with a vengeance! Still, is it safe to let that many of them loose at once? IN your head? Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
aecul chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
That was so much fun to read. I was thinking I wish this was a Facebook post so I could 'Like' it. I LOVE these kinds of...I don't even know what you would call them, since they aren't really stories. But they're like the author's notes at the beginnings of books and I like those too.

The squabbling between the characters was funny. Keeping them all under control-impressive. :)

There were some spelling mistakes but I'm guessing that wasn't your highest priority for this story. I guess if you want to edit it I can find them again for you.

You make me feel so guilty for never writing anything. XD

I remember when I first started reading your stuff thinking that-specifically-'She Got It Honest' and 'Warehouse of Imaginings' were awesome titles and I would never be able to think of titles that good. :)

I do hope you keep going with Hello Sunshine (I loved that one!). But you seem to have a lot that you want to get done (well...that's kind of an understatement) so no pressure.

Good luck!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I'm almost afraid to read this. :)

I think it's possible you and Kazoo and Deadpool might add up to be more deranged and Indy, Ash, and I.

I see there's a name for your body. I don't think my body ever got that courtesy. I was just "the body-owner" and then I was Zany, and we forgot about the body.

And now I'm really excited about all these upcoming stories that you all are planning. :D

Haha! Sometimes, I forget that only a quarter of your deviousness is due to Kazoo, my dear, and the rest is solely your responsibility.