Reviews for Retroactive
fireball900 chapter 1 . 4/29
Excellent piece, 10/10
jon reeve chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Nice. I know people might be disappointed with the end, but that's because it breaks away from some of the hard fanon elements. Such as Sirius wanting to live, or Luna needing love NOW. That can make it difficult for people to read such an obviously good story that doesn't cater to their views.

I agree with everyone else about your magic mechanics, well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Good story. I don't think Sirius would have done that though.
digbygreen chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
So five years... probably after the death of her mother.
good story.
Fudgecicles chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
love the inner snape voice
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This... Was sweet, and funny, refreshing, sad, hopeful and wonderful(ly!) awesome. Oh Luna, she deserves so much more... She is one of my favorite characters (of all time.) Please keep writing your Bizarre, sad, amazing and emotional stories, and keep writing your very own.

With Love Aurora
lipasnape chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
exceptional, refreshingly alive
Baradine chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Man, that ending just made me sad ...

Good story, though!
dreammyth chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I like the story but wish it was continued.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Nice little story.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nice.
Lovegood Loves Good chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
So what happens when Harry eventually finds out about the obliviate, assuming he ever does of course...
Racke chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Not sure how much humor this is actually... Wonderful it might be, jokes it might contain, but it's... not humor-ish in its peculiar seriousness. Even if Snape made me laugh every time that he opened his mouth.

It's interesting to read a story where Luna reacts a bit towards the normal end of the scale when faced with the possibility to falling in love. The waterfall is beautiful and wonderful, but powerful in its dangers.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Interesting story. I wonder if you intend to build another piece to go with this one?

Cheers!
Covante chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This seemed to be canon compliant, sort of anyway. Only discernible change I could pick out is he already knows the prophecy before Dumbledore tells him. When you include the bit about interfering enough to keep their previous selves alive it seems to fit rather well and makes the six 4th and 5th years beating a dozen hardened death eaters who only had orders not to kill one (possibly two if Neville is on Voldemort's reserved list as well) of them, and that particular one happened to be the one holding the thing they are trying to avoid breaking when the kids split up, much more likely.

So assuming this is canon compliant then come Christmas when Luna is pointing out that Harry jumping out from undeneath the mistletoe is a a sensible thing to do to as it is likely to be infested with Nargles will she regret that obliviation?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »