Reviews for Barks, Wags, Hugs, and Love
Narges chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This was great. I reaaaaaally enjoyed this story. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
A friend of mine is diabetic and blind, one if his sisters is paralysed (waist-down) and the younger two siblings are deaf. All four have guide/assistance/service dogs and I swear, those dogs are so smart. Two years ago, all four dogs helped two young girls out of a riptide at beach, when they were swept under by the current. I think the relationship the dogs have with their owners is heart-warming and I would love one day to have that relationship.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Lovely story. - cute & sweet, too. :)
Such a beautiful & very insightful look at these precious animals.
Pcas091 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This is such a delightful story!
CosaBella chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I ment 2014 still love this story!
MissPriss54 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
As a professional who works with children with ASD and also as a person who has a very special relationship with a very special little boy with ASD, I find this story very heartwarming. It's amazing what these dogs can do for a child. As a matter of fact, my very special boy is in the process of getting one now and he should have this friend within a year! Thank you so much for sharing.
CosaBella chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I loved your story its really interesting to me because im getting a service dog it will be done training in may 2015
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my goodness. I had to read the last bit in small portions because i kept getting chocked up. Such a sweet and hopeful and meaningful story. I loved it! Well done. Adding to favs for sure.
Literature-Freak-2014 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So, I don't cry offten, but the end of this actually made me tear up.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
very nice
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
That was amazing, and very informative. Great job!
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow I never thought of it like that. My heart goes out to those people
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
That was wonderful. Perhaps my favorite Bella ever.
Creamed Cheese chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Amazing!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is a wonderful story. I've recommended it to some friends looking into a companion dog. On my favorite list to make sure find again. Thanks for sharing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »