Reviews for Whatever Gets You Through Today
Beth9891 chapter 1 . 1/25
Steamy! I was picturing blaine as more of darren criss in this. the laid back hipster vibe. ;)
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Bye bye Andy. Great story.
kaylalovesroses chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
whoa
rebelangel566 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
love this! in fact i love all your stories i have read so far. im working my way through them :) i cant wait to read more!
Daisy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Write the shower sex scene! pleeease? :D
kirasometimes chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I just really like slightly assholeish Blaine, okay? I realize people would freak out if he were like this on the show, and I do think he's a genuinely good guy, but clearly he has a dark side and I quite enjoy it thank you very much.

Especially in this one where he's kind of shed the "always the giid guy on my best behavior" front and he's comfortable with being a bit of an ass, but in a nice way. I don't know if that made any sense; it sounded better in my head.

Favoriting this one so I can read it over and over again. Because it's hot, it's Blainchel, and it's smut and also you're brilliant. mkay.
RainForever3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Holy Crap, I'm sorry for my cursing but that is supermegafoxyawesomehot! Your stories are incredible! I'm gonna say it one more time, that was fucking hot.
plastiscine chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Oh Rachel, no one can resist Blaine. I can't blame you at all.
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was completely and utterly delicious! Loved it!
BigCityDreams4ever chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Pretty hot. Update soon. ;)
becauseilovedamonsalvatore chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh shit!that was the most amazing story ever I swear your amazing hahaha I love Blaine and Rachel together haha keep writing?:)
Warblette chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
oh well hay,i fucking love you
Watcher of the Moon chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
My goodness I wish Blaine and Rachel had really had a chance together on the show! The romantic potential!