Reviews for Untimely Demise and Other Things
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I friggin' love Lancelot. But damn I want a story about him being gifted to Lady Vivian!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
We should so totally push him off a cliff ;) Or the fangirls option ...

Equally, here's another idea: how about writing a fic where he has to endure each and every one of these bashings and yet still survives! Well, up until he meets those rabid fangirls ...
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Fangirls. Definitely. Get him a girl before he can get Gwen to cheat on our beloved prince... :P

For a one-shot, though, I'd say... Food taster. That would work as a crack!fic... hm..
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Yes, something must be done with Lance!

Please, please, please send him to Vivian! Actually, that would be an AWESOME story. And maybe love would even somehow win out? I love Vivian. She's naughty, but she's not beyond hope, is she?
Catindahat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Lol! I'm quite liking tell Uther he's a sorcerer, send him to Vivian as a gift of good will or introduce him to mad fangirls. :D
Mia chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
soo funny i wish i could try them i wonder what merlin would say though lol
Lady of the Lake chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
6 or 10
Cherrytree007 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That was really funny

I definetely think sending him to Vivian would be a funny oneshot :D
Jessica chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
The fates have told me that it would be wonderful if you sacrificed him to Vivian! :D
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yes! This is going to be epic. xD I don't really mind Lancelot, but I don't mind some bashing either. :P Can't wait for more!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Definitely number six. Maybe he can break the poor girl's spell.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
funny! Though i wonder why people bash lancelot. he is a good guy, somewhat boring vecause too perfect. Is it the affair because in some legend there's no affair. I love the send to Vivian part. i vote that. Though it wouldn'tbe a sacrifice. Sure, lance love gwen but he will be perfect for Vivian. Vivian might be a snob but she is really lovely and not to mention very romantic just look at how literic she is when she is in love and I think lancelot could handle her snobbiness well. it would be like gwen and arthur
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
4, 5 and 10th look the most interesting! I can't decide between them...

I hope you post the one shot soon because im sure it'll be hilarious! Nice list by the way ;)
Kitty O chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
1. If it's me in person, or Arty. Go Arty!

Or 4... Oh that would be fun... or 7. *giggles* passive aggressivess!