Reviews for Killer Instinct
SiriusPadfootGryffindor chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
hope 2 read more chapters great story so far
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
please eventually update this story or put it up for adoption,
fai chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
So sorry about your illness. I would love to hear about your book. You can contact me at . i will keep you in my prayers.
Much love,
Yvonne faith
keionisbeast chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
Wow, I'm sorry for what's happening in your life right now and I pray it all gets better! I also hope that u one day find the time to pick this story up again because it has an awesome opening to be great and u stopped writing just when it was about to get good but
God bless! And please don't forget about this story!:)
Lady Ramona chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Thanks, well done.
cici love chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
its kind sad u havent updated in a while but ik how u feel anf id love to know when your book might be commen out and what its about
FairyNinjaPrincess chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I have crohns as well and know how tolling it can be. ive only been in remission once and it only lasted for a year and a half. hang in there!
Spy Glass chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So very sorry for all the problems you've been having. I wish you well with your health and your book.

Just a suggestion - it doesn't sound as if you'll ever get back to this and BTD, so it might be a good idea to take the stories down. The reason I suggest that is that I can't tell you how frustrating it is to find a new story, get into it only to get to the authors note chapter saying they won't continue. new readers won't know this has been stopped and not everyone looks at the 'last updated' date (I know I didn;'t!) Again,just a suggestion
SamanthaCarol chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I would really enjoy learning more about the book that you're writing, and possibly be kept up to date on it as well. I enjoy your stories and it makes me very sad that you will no longer be continuing your stories on here, but I hope nothing for the best for you. :)

-Samantha
LeahBee chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I just want to tell you that I am so sorry for your struggles over the months. As a reader, it's sometimes difficult to consider the author's side of the story and the fact that you guys have lives to live too!

Thank you for the update on what's going on. I'm so sorry that you lost everythinw that all the photos and documents that you had saved in what yog- I've gone through that before and it is very painful to knou thought was a safe place are all gone. The Crohn's thing doesn't sound like it has been easy to deal alone, much less trying to take care of a kid running all over the place. I hope you go back into remission soon and it stays that way!

Congrats on starting a book and looking seriously for editors and publishers! It's so uplifting to hear of someone who started with fanfiction being able to grow into a book! I, for one, would love to know when you're published and am anxious to read your future book!

That said, I really do hope you continue with the fiction you have going here. You've made me fall completely in love with your stories and I would be so sad if they were never finished!

Good luck and happy writing!
Nyx Farsiris chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
I hope all will be well for you, and hope that you will contact me when your book come out. :)
NIGHTSCREAM chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Interesting, very well written and plot development is good. I hope you keep up with this story. I look forward to more.
Venetiangrl92 chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I like this story sofar! Please update soon! xoxo
Missy chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
loving the story glad to see that your still wrighting it XD
EleanorRigby121 chapter 6 . 11/18/2011
Just started this story today. Loving everything so far!