Reviews for Ghost
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wow...deep...
LetMeWalkTheEarthWithYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Once again, I'm speechless. Amazing!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Great job! I love how mention that she's just one of herself; she has to be so many different women and how she's so good at it!

Fave!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was so sad and bittersweet, and yet there was some hope at the end. Maybe she will be able to be Emily again, now that they've found her and Doyle is gone for good. I hope that's possible for them on the show as well. There were so many powerful lines that I can't begin to quote them all back to you; it would be the whole thing if I did. So beautiful though, and very powerful. I"m glad you shared it!
greenlover2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
i just read this story and it is just WOW! mind blown.. love it.

do u think u could do a sequel to it?
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow, this is an amazing story!

'She's lost count of how many people she's killed. Tens, at least. She's lost count of how many times she's died.'

'After all, dead women can't bleed.'

'Or maybe it even started before that, when she'd been a little girl, with a smile on her face, even though she's crying inside.'

Just a few of my favourite lines...
radioactive460 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What a powerful story! We've always known there was so much more to Emily, which was finally acknowledged this past season; I love your spin on her past, her identities, and the toll it takes on her to become a "chameleon" to get the job done.

There are so many "Emily in trouble" fan fic stories that show her in pain, abused, depending on/pushing away from a "ship", and I get it, I really do; however, I really love the post-Lauren stories that delve into her past with the CIA, showing a side of her that's occasionally hinted at on the show, but will probably never be fully explored.

I selfishly hope you continue to explore Emily's past, you did such a fantastic job with this one. I look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.
ajaielle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
What I love about this is the suggestion that all this running and hiding and wearing identities has been a part of Emily's life for a very very long time. That it's such a _natural_ thing for her, something she's used to. It's a very curious idea, and who knows? maybe this is how it really is for her. I mean, after all, who REALLY knows Emily Prentiss?

It's kind of heartbreaking, actually, that she's so good at forcing herself to forget ...well, herself. She's almost nothing more than a drone. But you know what - Emily Prentiss sure as heck does not half-ass anything she does.

Wonderful writing; I love your sense of prose.(:
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I really liked this. Your word choice and everything was really nice. I think you did a lovely job. Keep up the awesome work!
Nena Cero chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Gah. This is so perfect.

Emily. She's really too much for this show now, and probably always was.

On the other hand, I'm sure the show won't bother to actually delve into her canon awesomeness any more than they ever have; she'll be squeezed back into her BAU refrigerator.

Good thing you're around to write her. Great fic.
yaba chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Goose bump inducing but oh so worth the read. I really enjoyed that :)

Yana
You'llRememberMe chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
AAAHH! This made me sad...

But it was still SUCH a great story. Wonderfully written, and very deep.

I just don't know if I can bear the thought of Emily becoming a perfect, emotionless soldier with only one purpose: to kill Doyle.

I DID like the way you introduced Morgan and Reid into a story I thought Prentiss would wind up dead in. *sigh* I miss the old times when the three of them could be together and no one had any deep, dark secrets that causes them to pretend they're dead...

All in all, very good :)
Sara Nublas chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Great to see you back. You've been missed:)

I love the wording; your writing is extremely poignant in describing how she erases her own identity to the bone, to the point of losing herself.

It's also good to see I'm not the only one who can't get over the post-Lauren angst.
The Nerd chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
The best way for me to review anything here is to write the first words that come to mind the moment I finish reading...they're always either a whisper or a muttering that comes with the physical rolling of my eyes, depending on whether the piece was good for me or not.

For this one...two words came:

Absolutely beautiful.

I'm keeping a copy, I hope you don't mind. I will be reading this over and over again in the future, that much I know.

I hope it wouldn't be too presumptuous of me to ask you for more...? Thank you for sharing this. This really was beautiful. I envy you...and people like you who have the talent to write something so...beautiful.

If it's not too obvious, I was born redundant. Still, it's a consolation that I at least have beautiful things like this one to read. It's better than nothing.