Reviews for Better if he's laughing
Unlucky Alis chapter 2 . 4/16
This is so dark and fantastic and amazing, I love it so much
This was so cool /)00(\
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Holy crap, that was brilliant! I absolutely loved it!
Koukaku chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
Fantastic!
Darkmiror chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
I loved this. The writing was wonderfully done and the story was very gripping:) I really like the direction you took this in and your explanation for Robin's laugh. I also loved how you chose Ring Around The Rosie for the song because that truly did add to the creepness factor:)
Batman in this chapter with the explanation was much appreciated. I wonder if Robin came up with the coping technique on his own or if it was something Bruce taught him? I think this second chapter really helped wrap this story up (though I'm secretly hoping you use this Robin in another fic because I actually kinda really like him).
Great job at the creepness factor and fantastic story!
TheFriendlyStake chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Damn that was dark... BUT I like it!
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Amazing!~~~
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
OMG this is soo creepyy!
Wassup chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I love crazy dark Robin, it's so refreshing from all those fluffy happy ones.
TotalAlaskan chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Great end to a great story. So Robin becomes, like, demony when he starts to sing? ...cool!
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
0-0 wow... That was awesome. Dark, but awesome. Now off to read the epilogue!
shadowleaf chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Nice. This reminds me a lot of myself and my ways of coping with terrible things... geez, that's scary as heck. And the scarier thing? I'm not actually kidding. o.o
Birdy chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Really good but scary as hell I also like that you used the Slender Elementary version of Ring around the Rosies, rather than the original. It just added that extra bit of creepyness.
lala32903 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Tis better if he laughs.
MindfulWrath chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
JEZUZ BALLS
No seriously, this was freaky and amazing and I loved it and it scared me. Was this semi-inspired by "The Joker Returns" mini-movie from the Batman Beyond canon? Because it kind of reminds me of that.
Still.