Reviews for Getting Along
Nic chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Harry and Thomas being brothers is one of my favorite things about the Dresden files. They're so adorable. Great job! And side note: if I had a brother as messy as Thomas, he'd drive me crazy and then I'd have to glue his face to a table. Thomas hits all the annoying habits of an awful roommate. Lol.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awww, I loved this. You really captured their brotherliness (wow, this actually is a word. my spell check didn't start yelling at me). I loved it, I really really loved it :)
undeaddade chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I was wondering what happened to the extra boxes... and hey, at least he uses a condom. Name one other character that does.
JuubiOokami chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really like this. It's simple and believable and I love the way you portray the very honest relationship between Harry and Thomas. You also managed to capture Butcher's naturally funny tones, and I laughed out loud several times. Great work!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love this!
detepe chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
so flippin' funny - just bitter enough for siblings with a heavy dose of snark
Winterfield chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ah, the cuteness

You're amazing at this. Seriously.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aha, so Thomas DOES retaliate with Harry Potter references. It had to happen. These two are hilarious and YOU, Ersatz Diplomat, make it happen. In a way that is totally secondary to Jim Butcher. Thanks again!

tse
The Disorganization chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
oh my god why does Harry's pillow smell like fruit loops... oh god what did Thomas do to them? Metaphorical Hugs, Gexie of the DisOrganization _
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You do Butcher proud with the character work!
anielle52 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Cute!
Drk Phoenyx chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Poor Harry.

I love these Thomas-Harry centered fics.
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
bloody brilliant
lara chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
LOL, great story, I had so much fun! If it had any Murphy there it would have been perfect for me, but I really enjoyed the brothers' dinamic!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great job. You nailed both their voices. It sounded like it could have come from one of the novels. Loved the little bits you added, Der Waffle Haus, sparkly vampires, Thomasy...not sure even I want to know about the Fruit Loops though.

You made me giggle. Thanks!