Reviews for Getting Along
Oliver V chapter 1 . 5/10
Fruit flavored lube on his pillow.
Oh god, Harry's gonna kill him.
Nate88 chapter 1 . 4/17
I love the fruit loops joke! Didn't the fairys stock his fridge entirely with fruitloops once? Great story.
Cavalier chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Holy crap! I would love to see much more of these
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Nice work.
Nic chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Harry and Thomas being brothers is one of my favorite things about the Dresden files. They're so adorable. Great job! And side note: if I had a brother as messy as Thomas, he'd drive me crazy and then I'd have to glue his face to a table. Thomas hits all the annoying habits of an awful roommate. Lol.
Emzieluvsbooks chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awww, I loved this. You really captured their brotherliness (wow, this actually is a word. my spell check didn't start yelling at me). I loved it, I really really loved it :)
undeaddade chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I was wondering what happened to the extra boxes... and hey, at least he uses a condom. Name one other character that does.
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really like this. It's simple and believable and I love the way you portray the very honest relationship between Harry and Thomas. You also managed to capture Butcher's naturally funny tones, and I laughed out loud several times. Great work!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Love this!
detepe chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
so flippin' funny - just bitter enough for siblings with a heavy dose of snark
SuperpowerLottery chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ah, the cuteness~

You're amazing at this. Seriously.
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aha, so Thomas DOES retaliate with Harry Potter references. It had to happen. These two are hilarious and YOU, Ersatz Diplomat, make it happen. In a way that is totally secondary to Jim Butcher. Thanks again!

tse
The Disorganization chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
oh my god why does Harry's pillow smell like fruit loops... oh god what did Thomas do to them? Metaphorical Hugs, ~Gexie of the DisOrganization~ _
agentinfinity chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
You do Butcher proud with the character work!
anielle52 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011