Reviews for The Breath That Comes Between
rigger42 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I hated to see that this is completed, because I really like the mood you created.

One little nitpick that threw me out of the story a bit is that her dad simply can't sign over medical power of attorney. I've been helping a friend deal with this exact situation (less the gunshot), and the most Castle could have done was accede to Jim's wishes and make the choice. From your writing I can tell you're talented enough to put the weight of the responsibility on Castle's shoulders despite Jim actually signing the papers. :)
BekaForEver chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. Beautiful. Believable and it didn't feel rushed like most of these stories do. The romanic in me wants to ask for a happy ending, but I know it's not that kind of story. Superb job.
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
You know. I wasn't going to read this because There are so many in the hospital fics. but this one is by far the best. job!
wellwritten chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow! Master of angst, but a really great job!
The Celtic Dog chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
And you are continuing this, right?

MidnightIndigo chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I basically crying while I read this story. It was amazing. :')
jjship chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
That had me gasping at the end. Trying not to cry as I read this on public transport. Wow. I really like the breathe in between line between sleeping and waking. He will be such a wreck when she awakes. but the longer the less the chances. It's a slow death for them both I'm that case. Would you consider waking her now. Ps. I was under for a shorter time. Day nearly two. And though I have no actual memory of the post op period I did know things that had been said when I woke up. I don't know how.