Reviews for Helpless
Awe! Too cute(:
TenthDoctor34 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
ohhh great work
Penguinrunner chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Love this. There aren't enough just straight caring friendship stories. Thank you so much :)
Casmut chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Oh too awesome! The emotions, the Feels! D; Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Please keep going!
Lavern Alpha Logan Rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This story is amazing and totally what should have happened. I know you probably are not expecting a review two years after you wrote this but I find myself asking... will you write part two?
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I wish this would've happened.
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This part was so awesome! I love Charles and I love Erik and their relationship is so sad and sweet and you've portrayed it so well… I think I'll die from crying so hard if you don't write the second part. Blackmail, yes, is this story so brilliant it deserves all manners of honours and respects, definitely yes. Thank you for writing this - I (patiently) await more.
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Erik did that, it was true, yet it wasn't right either - because he had to defend himseft (being an iron-bender doesn't mean he won't get shot or die), and if he had wanted, he could have driven the bullets back to Moira. If anything, I think that it was the damn helmet is to blame here. Because of that godforsaken thing Charles couldn't reach Erik's mind, which led to this tragedy. *sighs*

Don't forget to update! I'm looking forward to part two.
BackgroundNoise99 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I actually watched the movie a couple nights ago. And when the scene came up, I almost felt like tearing my hair out and screaming, "Erik! What the hell are you doing! Stay! Go back to Charles and STAY!" Of course, it didn't happen. So I had to come on here and get my fix.

Which you did awesome in writing, by the way. Seriously. Detail is amazing. And character interactions are spot on. This is pretty much exactly what I had thought would happen had Erik stayed. Wonderful job~! :D
eriol chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
your choice of words are very well done. and the best of all: you made me had nosebleed :)
TaraFarrago chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This fic proves that there are still gems to be found on . I really hope you continue this piece. It's entirely lovely.
mizzybox chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
If only the movie ended like this! Wonderful, I love your writing style. Looking forward to the next part. :)
Ie-maru chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
really, REALLY, looking forward to Part2~!

Please update soon!
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _