Reviews for Eight Count
Chelypdj chapter 4 . 5/21
ms simmons chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
That was great loved how you wrote it
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
I like the way you had him wake uo! Surprised them all! Pretty cool!

This was a good story! Thanks!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I was hoping he would have waken up while she was in the shower!

Glad that the doctor took it the way he did. Saving Castle for Kate. That was nice.

Another good chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
Those thoughts of Kate's actually could have been as you wrote them as I see it! Pretty cool! I like it!

Good chapter!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
If there were a real Castle, this is the way he would have wanted it to happen!

I love that you got rid of the stinking doctor early in the game! The sooner the better!
Micrazy2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I seem to be a sucker for 'break up with Josh' stories and I think you did a nice job. I was thinking the main reason that Beckett jumped up from the couch in LA was because she was still with Josh BUT it could be that she was just scared to take the next step with Castle. The fact that she did 'gather her courage and open the door' could be because she decided that she could take that step because Josh was out of the way...

Off to the next chapter...
Mark C chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
This was a wonderful story and a great 'what if'.

It was interesting to see the roles reversed as Rick got shot and Kate had to cope with him being shot. You did a great job in showing the emotions that Kate was going through as well as those of Alexis and Martha. Those three were certainly there for each other while Rick made it through surgery and began to recover.

Also, we got to see Kate start to deal with her feelings towards Rick. She certainly got some help with that from Lanie, Martha, her dad and Alexis. It wasn't until Rick woke up that they were able to discuss things between them.

The ending was perfect.
1477166 chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Oh wow, what a great twist of events! Well the event itself wasn't great, but you wrote it amazingly! I loved it! :)
castle4beckett chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Fantastic! When will rubber match be posted?
jag389 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Really good. Just added it to my fav's.
JessieWills chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
This was amazing!
TheOddAngle chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
Beckett NYPD chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
What a postscript! Can't wait.
ForeverRK chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Finally made time to read this. Awsome finish

I soo LoVed it! ) Love it how they tease each

other it's cute..Great job as *Always* and can't

wait for the SeQuel ;)