Reviews for Buffy A Vampire Slayer
Guest chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Yeeeeeeeees! So good to have you back !
rhain572 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Joss Whedon couldn't have done better,especially on Andrew. You have written everything so well it's almost more canon than BtVS and Angel. Maybe it's because I havn't watched Buffy for a while, but Giles didn't seem to be as canon as the others. 9/10*s
HeartofKenna chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am so happy to be reading this! I cannot believe how amazingly you've captured the entire essence of Buffy and the gang. Here I am, giggling and cringing in all the right parts. I can literally see the characters in the scenes before me. You leave me utterly stunned. Before I was a half way down the page I was sending out the link to my Buffy-obsessed sister. Thank you so much for sharing this, This is nerdy- but my stomach has butterflies of excitement to read more!
typ-writer chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
So exciting! I can hardly wait for the next chapter to come out! ) Good job!
typ-writer chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wow! Absolutely love this story! Can't wait to read more! )
Karen chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Really good story. The second chapter lives up to the first one.
rhain572 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awesome! So far, this story is about as true to canon as you can get without actually being Joss Whedon. Just as a matter of curiosity, how long is this set after s.7?
rhain572 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this story! What an auspicious commencement (I figured something this momentously awesome deserved some fancy words). I haven't gotten around to reading the comics yet, but from what I've heard, I'm not missing much. I can't wait for the rest of the season! 5*s
Idiosyncratic Delusions chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh My God, I am so unbelievably in love with already that I pretty much squealed like a preteen. This is FANTASTIC, I adore your other Buffyverse story ( just never manage to get around to reviewing), and I am so excited for what you'll do with this next, I read the author's note and just wanted to high-five you and all that jazz. You said it all perfectly, and I have no doubt that this is going to be unreal, because the first chapter was pretty much what I thought Buffy Season 8 would be( so, so disappointed in the comics. SO MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT! ).