Reviews for Everywhere
BatheMeInSprinkles chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
yes, you're right it was kind of rushed, but it was a good, chest-tightened kind of rushed that was sweet in itself
Kalel Mechanical chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Wait what so many things escalated to quickly there are so many questions and facts left untold! Was it a suicide attempt? How long was she in the water? Was it a deep ocean? The river by her house? How long was she out old? Did he try anything else to wake her before kissing her as a last result? Where was Lisanna during all this, Lucy couldn't have walked after nearly drowning judging on how cold her lips was! How long has he been ditching her? What does the song have to do with the story? It could've been a poem or piece of writing her mother left her! So many questions ;-;
Kalel Mechanical chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So little words can have such a powerful impact ;-;
naluForevs chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
oh my gosh this story was so amazing that i just had to review i never wouldve thought that a story with so little words could have so much meaning and detail i love it
Young Heroes chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
*meanwhile at the guild*
Lissana: " operation jealousy works like charm "
Mira : " that's my little sister!"
nahadiba chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
omg...short...but u manage to make me feel like crying at first...yet I'm smiling now...
u sir...just made my day
kurage-hime-chan chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
:D
So cooooolies ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
That was so angst. I'm crying. TTTT
Calm-Waters chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Well, even if it was a fast "I forgive you" at least Lucy didn't die... Not saying you couldn't have done that... It's just I love Lucy so much! :D She's amazing!

And your story was soo cute too! Well, the realization part of it anyway... When dense Natsu finally got the picture he was being a JERK! :D
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awhhh! Poor Lucy! DDDDDDD':
Ferreto chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
loved it! :)
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
aww
CupcakeGirl633 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
It's really nice, even tho it was short
Yuro-w chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Sweet story even though it was rushed

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Avaron-Amaterasu chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
HEEY I really love this! It's cute and it's just like Lucy to forgive him after nearly committing suicide!

Great job I love it!