Reviews for A Message In The Wire
WAlove chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
It was great, thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
LOL'd at this: when the little girl yells at the man in a public place to put her down, he puts her down.

Died at this: "She's somebody I used to know."

My heart is quivering.

Sorry- wrote this review but forgot to post it.
Lostgirl chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
What a beautifully written gem of a story! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Lostgirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Fantastic chapter! I can't believe how much you've made me care about these particular characters in so few words.
Lostgirl chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Oh no she didn't!
Lostgirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Such a good beginning! Have. To. Read. On...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Loved it. So glad you managed to get it finished.
Raewright chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Yay! They were a couple of idiots but I'm glad they came back to each other! Thanks for finishing!
Edwards swan chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Hi

That was such a great story. Mostly sad, and to see how both their lives went on, and even though they kind of lived, something - someone - was always missing.
First Edward didn't realise before it was to late, then it was Bella - well but in the end, they found back to each other.

Someone might blame Edward for leaving her after Highschool - but, well, he was young, took it for granted - and you do make mistakes. He reconized it, and he learnde from tht mistake - knew not to settle for medicore..
And Bella? I'm kind of happy she did not marry Riley, but I also do feel sad for her, because that decision definitly was not easy.

A very well written story, intense feelings, sad, with the silver lining at the end - and you finished just at the right moment.
So, I really hope they work it out, and my mind pictures a happy ever after - but to end with a marriage and kids and stuff would not fit in the mood of this story, so to end it with that slice of Happy End, yes, it's perfectly timed.
HopeStreet chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
It took Bella a while to process, but it seems that at the same time she was processing, Edward was going through his own version of not settling. He could have done so easily with Angela, but he couldn’t. He knew what he wanted even if it wasn’t in the cards for him. Hopefully they’ll get back what was lost and a stronger relationship will emerge as a result. Thank you for writing this story. It was not an easy read but definitely gave me a lot to think about.
rubell chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
omg! you had me going for a moment or two, first with angela...i was sure he was going to go, to try and force himself to feel something that just wasnt there...i almost cried...then when he walked past her to his door? i wanted to smack the shit outta him! thank gawd...i actually was starting to be angry...
soobliette chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
The last time I read this I'd read through chapter 2, bookmarked it, then hoped against hope that you'd continue writing. I'm so glad you finished it because not only is it an interesting plot, but well-written as well. I loved all the true-ism's in your story as it made it realistic and therefore, more interesting to me:

"... proof that time doesn't necessarily heal all wounds. Time gets credit for a lot of things, but it doesn't always live up to its promises.

...I'm not as young as I used to be, and a late night doesn't just disappear the next morning anymore.

...There was moving forward, even if there can't be any moving on.

... it's easy to say you'll never settle when you have the hope of something more, but when that hope is gone settling suddenly doesn't seem so bad."

I'm certain that these thoughts and emotions happen to many people everyday, whether they acknowledge them or not. I loved this story; it was sad but also inspiring. The ending could've gone differently - ended on a somber note - but would've still been perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing.
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
You really, I mean really, really had me worried with his date with Angela. And I'm not sure I would've blamed him. He saw what he could have with his time spent with Rose and her daughter, and it's natural to want those things. But I'm so glad he was honest with Angela, though her fading smile was really poignant. But then...that wonderful ending when his girl finally shows up! Happy times, which I never thought these two would ever get to experience again. Thanks for sharing your writing!
stormy315 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
wow...so she went to him after all...
majose chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Shit! That was perfect. For a minute there I thought they would end apart...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »