Reviews for The Writer
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 30 . 1/18
I really liked it the ending is a bit confusing though
65454823187987 chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
Hi. I'm your 100th review on the story. Yay!

Anyway, I wanted to say that it's truly an amazing story, I loved it.

Also, being the Grammar Assassin herself, I officially say that your spelling and grammar is very good. However, sometimes you mess up on your apostrophes (just saying). Very well, that is all.

Best Wishes,
GrammarAssassin04.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
WHAT. You can't just write all of that fluffy loveyness and just have them NOT end up together! JEEZ! :((((
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Amazing...
purple-ushanka chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really love your style of writing! It's just so unique! I was really blown away by the thought you put into it, right out of my small mountain town. Please write a sequel otherwise I think my mood would just go south! Oh well, you really hit the ball out of the park with this story, I hope you write more dramione! I loved both the endings but I'm always a sook for happy ones! ;)
bookworm1519 chapter 31 . 6/11/2012
aww i loved this story and thought that both the endings were perfect which ever one the reader would choose.. keep up the great work with your writing :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
YES! Sequel lol i demand it! lol to good. loved the alternate best but the other was good.
Midnight Muse chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
Congratulations! This was one of the most original storylines that I have read for this pairing. It was well thought out, very well executed, and seemed to come to life. Once I started to read it I could not stop until I had finished. So if I fail my literature assignment I am blanking you! I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more of your writings. Keep up the good work and God bless.
LittleMssMusic chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Hey there!

I'm really enjoying reading your story, there's just one thing I'd like to say.. In some chapters the sentences get choped up:

And it's quite annoying when you are

reading it suddenly continues

on the next line, you understand?;)

I don't know if this is because of my settings (3/4th)

Or because of something else, but I just thought you might like to know;)

I do really like the story tho;) and i'm really scared of what Pansy is going to ruin:( ;D

Keep on writing!

xxLmM
WhiteLaceLily chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
XD hehehehehehe! I loved this chapter! Draco's being NICE! XD
Michell-11e chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
Awesome story! I liked both the endings...
Imogen chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
this is the cutest story ive ever read! i love it!
MissRiddleLupin chapter 30 . 9/28/2011
woooooooooo this was aawwweessommmeeeeeeee! probs my fave dramione so far!

and was that an oliver boyd reference at the end..? ;)
hirochick chapter 31 . 9/28/2011
i dont review a lot and i read a lot, so me reviewing is big. this story is just awsome. i love the alternate ending, one thing was you had no mintion of snape or very many teacher really, but oh well, the pin pal idea way great and pansy is a bitch really, i also loved your wrighting style good job.
bookluver1004 chapter 31 . 9/26/2011
Thank you SOOO MUCH for the wonderful times you've given me when I read this story.

I've had so much fun being a part of "The Writer", and I'll always be keeping an eye out for any more of your stories! THANK YOUU!