Reviews for The Writer
65454823187987 chapter 31 . 1/4/2014
Hi. I'm your 100th review on the story. Yay!

Anyway, I wanted to say that it's truly an amazing story, I loved it.

Also, being the Grammar Assassin herself, I officially say that your spelling and grammar is very good. However, sometimes you mess up on your apostrophes (just saying). Very well, that is all.

Best Wishes,
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
WHAT. You can't just write all of that fluffy loveyness and just have them NOT end up together! JEEZ! :((((
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
purple-ushanka chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really love your style of writing! It's just so unique! I was really blown away by the thought you put into it, right out of my small mountain town. Please write a sequel otherwise I think my mood would just go south! Oh well, you really hit the ball out of the park with this story, I hope you write more dramione! I loved both the endings but I'm always a sook for happy ones! ;)
bookworm1519 chapter 31 . 6/11/2012
aww i loved this story and thought that both the endings were perfect which ever one the reader would choose.. keep up the great work with your writing :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 31 . 1/21/2012
YES! Sequel lol i demand it! lol to good. loved the alternate best but the other was good.
Midnight Muse chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
Congratulations! This was one of the most original storylines that I have read for this pairing. It was well thought out, very well executed, and seemed to come to life. Once I started to read it I could not stop until I had finished. So if I fail my literature assignment I am blanking you! I thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more of your writings. Keep up the good work and God bless.
LittleMssMusic chapter 9 . 11/12/2011
Hey there!

I'm really enjoying reading your story, there's just one thing I'd like to say.. In some chapters the sentences get choped up:

And it's quite annoying when you are

reading it suddenly continues

on the next line, you understand?;)

I don't know if this is because of my settings (3/4th)

Or because of something else, but I just thought you might like to know;)

I do really like the story tho;) and i'm really scared of what Pansy is going to ruin:( ;D

Keep on writing!

WhiteLaceLily chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
XD hehehehehehe! I loved this chapter! Draco's being NICE! XD
Michell-11e chapter 31 . 10/2/2011
Awesome story! I liked both the endings...
Imogen chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
this is the cutest story ive ever read! i love it!
MissRiddleLupin chapter 30 . 9/28/2011
woooooooooo this was aawwweessommmeeeeeeee! probs my fave dramione so far!

and was that an oliver boyd reference at the end..? ;)
hirochick chapter 31 . 9/28/2011
i dont review a lot and i read a lot, so me reviewing is big. this story is just awsome. i love the alternate ending, one thing was you had no mintion of snape or very many teacher really, but oh well, the pin pal idea way great and pansy is a bitch really, i also loved your wrighting style good job.
bookluver1004 chapter 31 . 9/26/2011
Thank you SOOO MUCH for the wonderful times you've given me when I read this story.

I've had so much fun being a part of "The Writer", and I'll always be keeping an eye out for any more of your stories! THANK YOUU!
withoutthespaces chapter 31 . 9/25/2011

the plot was original, and i kept looking for errors, being all like "aha! gotch *rereads sentence* damn. " LOL it all flowed magnificently. (is that the right word?) anywhoo, you had such a great story going and then it stopped. the whole love story and everything. i dont think they would actually be able to forget a love like that! with them both so stubborn i just dont think it would happen. i like the alternate ending! you've got such an amazing story, you should extend it! :D

i couldnt find any spelling mistakes or anything so i dont have much to review about. i love how you express Draco, but hate how Hermione seems to hate her friends.. if you were trying to stay true to the book thats m only fault. they had a really strong friendship and i dont think she would think like that.

withoutthespaces :)