Reviews for Saving Draco
libro5678 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
I would be screwed then, my bed moves a metre every night
TheAlgea chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Okay it's 2013 and I know you last updated 2 years ago but you MUST update! I LOVE this story and you would make me so happy if you'd update
Melan B.D chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
So long since the update in which I want to know what went wrong.
FireSenshi2 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
I am very curious to see where you will take your story!
Cacca chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Nice chap!

I've found Alison very sweet and i definitly love George!

He's so hilarious.. Don't know why but he remember me Ron.. xD

Just a thing.. the last lines portend bad news?

Can't wait for more.. :) x
poplip chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Brilliant! Can't wait until the next chapter :)
fieryred chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Great story can't wait to read more!
SimplyEcho chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
Aww Draco is actually associated with muggles! It's nice to see his character develop and change nice and steady! :) but that cliffhanger is just torture!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
I really like this, good pace
me1234567890 chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Its cool, and sad, in the begining, Lucio was very bad, and Narcissa too, but you can put when Draco and Snape come back to Hogwarts, would it be sooooo my favrites, i love for your history.
Reidluver chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Ooo, nice! I really like this take and how Snape took in poor Draco. I can easily see his father doing all that to him and his mother going crazy and not caring about her son...so great job! I can't wait to see more. :)
SimplyEcho chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I'm really starting to like George! He reminds me of someone...I just can't remember. Hah. Anyway, you have a few errors in this chapter, not many though. If you need an editor would be happy to.
Cacca chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I like very much how you make Draco and Severus so IC!

Draco is wary about everything, Severus is a bit too strict with him.. Should understand how hard it is for Draco, but we know Severus is so!

Can't wait for more.. :)

p.s. I love George! He makes me laugh.. xD
Freya chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
I absolutely love this story! Looking forward to more.
Analaa chapter 7 . 7/16/2011
Lol Draco is just too cute :) Update soon!