Reviews for Everything More
midlifecrisses chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I usually stay away from OC pairings - but I too want David to be happy. This was a very sweet fic; I was kinda disappointed we never got the sequel.
Dray-kun chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
Awww. It ended. I'm glad they didn't run into trouble. And love that Dave was the better man than Kurt and initiated the awkward talk. Lol. Thanks for the jealous Kurt. It was refreshing. Can't wait for more Davlan and possible Davlan family. Lol. PM me if you want for anything. Thanks for writing this awesome story!
HappyLatty chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
more plz
Dray-kun chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
Glad you updated and that you plan to continue with Davlan. They're cute together. Lol. Oh I can't wait to see what happens at Breadstix and see who's there. Also, I would love to see Dad!Dave! I could see him and Declan adopting and raising a son together. I think Dave would be more comfortable raising a boy than a girl. Anyway, update soon!
LizzyPoodle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm so glad that you mentioned this! I love your work!
Kaytalla chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
I Love this. It's very sweet. Although, I'd LOVE for it to be a bit longer, I just want to keep reading. XD Good job though! keep going.
Dray-kun chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
I am amazed by your greatness. Seriously. Three chapters in one week? That's amazing! I can't wait to see Dave's interaction at school and if anyone sees the drop off kiss. Yay for Davlan! Glad you like the name. Lol. Update soon and I love your version of Dave.
EmilyRuthh94 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
I really like this :) it's so nice to actually see dave happy for a change, hope I get to read more soon :) xx
Dray-kun chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. I just read it along with this one. They're both good. I liked their car talks about wanting to help othrs and how Declan's so observant. It just makes things easier for Dave. I'm glad they sorted out the Kurt thing and that Dave's over him. Hope you feel better from your crappy day and we get closer to Davlan. (Lol. I gave them a pairing name. I hope you like it.) Update soon.
Dray-kun chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Good chapter even if it is short. Love that Paul's a jokester dad who embarasses his kid in front of potential boyfriends. Lol. It reminds me of my dad who's always asking me and my boyfriend if we have enough lube and condoms. Have fun at the game and go Yankees! Also are you go to Valley Forge as in the military academy? Cause if you are, that's awesome! Anyway. Have a great weekend and study well.
Dray-kun chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
I think it's cool you looked up how long the drive would be. Besides that means they'll have a total of six hours to get to know each other. Declan's awesome and so considerate. Dave needs that as he comes to accept himself. Keep up the great work.
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
i did wonder how long of a drive it would be; glad you did your homework! haha. this is gonna be so cute! i can't wait. ;D

i still love this chapter, though; Declan is so sweet about things, and i love that he's just as hesitant and semi-awkward like Dave is, but still a bit more mature. it's nice. C:
Quinn Anthony chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
im really enjoying this story. it is fast becoming a favorite. i know david has a lot to work on before he can date, but i think declan is a good influence on him, and i love the developments happening
Dray-kun chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
Wow, you're updating quickly and to think you were stuck on a few sentences when you first started. Lol. I think you're amazing and I love how Declan is so observant and considerate unlike others. He made sure they were alone before kissing Dave. I'm glad Dave found someone who can let him call the shots and bring out the real him. Also, love supportive and knowing Paul cause he seems like a great father on the show. He kinda reminded me of Santa. Lol. Keep up the great work!
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
a cute kiss, and then resolve with daddy Karofsky at the end. THIS IS WONDERFUL. (and i love accepting!Paul. it makes me smile.)