Reviews for Life Debts
wujuninja chapter 2 . 10/20/2019
please turn this into a full story it's better than so much crap out there
Lee Worsnop chapter 2 . 8/14/2019
good start shame its clearly abandoned they really need to add some sort of mark for abandoned story's that are not marked completed and not updated
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2019
Excellent. And good point Hermione. Harry didn't have to be your friend and that's a lot of loyalty to repay.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
hmm that's an interesting take on it.
Yaw613 chapter 2 . 6/19/2019
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
jltavare chapter 2 . 2/6/2019
The first chapter was really good, but Harry caved in the second chapter and spilled his guts. Wish he would have stayed firm and sent her to the curb.
vickety chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Wow. I love how logical your reasoning is. It makes perfect sense. Great chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 2 . 8/27/2018
Interesting plot twist,better way to track down the horicruxes.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
That's pretty good!

#quickreader
:D
zugrian chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
This is a really great idea, and I love the logic of how the ending of the life debt is what made Hermione completely change her character in HBP. I would be interested in seeing a third chapter, although the base idea has been finished. Great work.
Larenars chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
Good story.
Pygmy Hippo chapter 2 . 6/19/2018
That was so cool! I loved the logic of the life debts and the possibility that he was also doing it to protect her. If this isn’t the end (reading it on mobile and doesn’t it just drive you crazy that you can’t see if stories are completed!) I can’t wait to see what else you do! Thanks for sharing!
Brit4Shains chapter 2 . 5/14/2018
Loved this... but, you've left yourself open to at least 13 - 20 more chapters... with wedding bells to finish the story... lol!

Definitely not enough "closure" to make this reader satisfied, but still can give it a Fav for story/author!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2018
At that moment...

Hermione realized...

That she really screwed up.
comodo50 chapter 2 . 4/27/2018
This was nice.

Kinda hoped that Harry would've thrown some compulsion charms on her for Hermione to go back