Reviews for Life Debts
rekrula chapter 2 . 1/16
I liked your idea about life debts in this story, but Ican see why it was abandoned: where do you go from here? You could mark this one complete, and it would still work. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Ron is a toerag. I don't think he's Ron the Death Eater, but he's basically Peter Pettigrew if Peter haven't outright betrayed his friends - Ron is not evil but he's not good either, he's lazy.
twistyguru chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Nice! I really like the magical coma secondary secret-Harry Potter wears boxers lol-as a way to protect your people, as well as find out when they've been compromised. Pity Dumbles didn't think of that, but it's not surprising that he didn't. Wizards are soooooo stoopid. Except for Mad Eye, who actually has a bit of a clue. Just a bit.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Very nice! Your explanation of life debts is logical and consistent with the facts-something that JKR rarely, if ever, troubled herself with. *sigh*
AJ Granger chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
This is a really good idea. And I hated Hermione in HBP. Her character was awful and so different from the other books. I think your explanation makes a lot of sense, and I like his list of people helping. Pretty cool how helpful Bill was.
lipasnape chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
I enjoyed this Harry and the logic contained in the title is excellently developed. I wish you completed the story, but I can see how it may have been better as a one shot.
opopanax chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Did Hermione actually owe either of them a life debt? After all, they locked the damn troll in with her.
noylj chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Trying to rationalize book six? What an utter waste of time. However, your story makes a whole lot more sense than anything else, besides JKR having some ghost writer write the last 2-3 books.
kase519 chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Interesting
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Wow
Eisenhower chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Pretty good storyline so far...are you gonna continue this story? It's brillant I think it has loads of potential to become one of the best stories of Harry/Hermoine!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Another good story. Sure hope you can update.
ramsay chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Good story interesting view on the life debts can't wait to see more
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Brilliant deductions and why Hermione implodes in book 6, and marries Ron later.
Haruchan-chan chapter 2 . 2/13/2014