Reviews for Life Debts
Hurricane Potter 123 chapter 2 . 10/20
Please do not keep this into a Two shot, Please into a story
Everyone seems to forget that it was Herman who conspired with the Weaselette to set Harry up with the creepy redheaded stalker.

Completely unforgivable.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 8/1
Yay, I like Hermione and prefer it when she helps Harry. Ron we cam live without.
Rockgod chapter 2 . 3/23
Great story.

I would like to point out Hermione repaid her life debt very quickly to Harry during his first game at Hogwarts. He was nearly about to fall of his broom when she set Snape's robes on fire. The real person, Quirrel, had his eye contact broken as Snape put out his cloths.

However he saved her life again after the Dementors.

Life Debts are complicated.
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/11
That was wicked good
Warlock chapter 2 . 1/30
Damn. I thought I knew better than to read an abandoned, incomplete fic. Wish this was still rolling.
amr56 chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Interesting idea. I don't usually like Ron but I love Hermione, and I'm glad that they got a chance to make up. I'm also glad Harry understood how insane Dumbledore's secrecy was.

Also, funnily enough, Lupin never taught Hermione to battle a bogart. She (along with Harry) was not asked to participate in class the day Lupin taught that and she failed that part of her exam at the end of the year.

Great story - thanks for sharing!
Corwyn chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Excellent story. It shows what might happen if Harry looked for competent helpers instead of whoever Dumbledore trusted more. Thanks for sharing it!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
oh poo!

I dont trust Hermione. I think she came back just because she is so goddamned nosy!

The first chapter was great.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Well-written one shot about a Hermione who is less than perfect, as well as a Harry who is no longer clueless. Worth a read!
DS chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Wow! This idea of life debt messing with Hermione was brilliant! Have you thought of writing a sequel?
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
cool - hope you get to finish this one day. :)
SusanL chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
I like the premise and the execution is *good*. Any chance you might revisit this someday? I know it was originally intended as a one-shot, but this really hooked me.
ironhair chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Oh, didnt realise only 2 chapters, but looking forward to more... Btw, if he knows the diary was a horcrux, he will know a basilisk fang (if not the venom) will destroy them.
ironhair chapter 1 . 5/12/2015