Reviews for The Rose
iamamedicaldoctor chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
You're kidding me... this is way better than alot of faniction I've read. I'm not just saying that, when I read your AN I was worried this fic would be terrible because you said you were getting bad reveiws, but it was great. When I was reading I just couldn't understand why you were getting bad reveiws.
Don't let the haters get you down or stop you doing what you want. People were once nasty about one of my stories but I just ignored them, carried on and now it has over 400 positive reveiws.
Funny how one person's opinion can bring you right down, it's human nature to want to please everyone. But you can't so stop trying.
If anyone leaves an unnecessarily rude reveiw, confront them. What's the worst that can happen.
ffreveiwer chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
dont get disheartened! you have a beutiful writing style, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! dont write for those people, write for yourself, because you want to! dont give up :)
korasami chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Noooo! You can't stop writing! Don't let people boss you around! Your writing is amazing!

I loved this story so much, even though I hate River.

But back to the point. DONT STOP WRITING! You're amazing! Argh, I think I'm going to have nightmares about this tonight. Hm. I think I'm going to write a fic about that.

Okay, then back to my actual review on this story.

Amazing, amazing! It's sweet how River visited the grave of (the Doctor?) throughout her life. But I don't like River. Then again, I don't like a lot of the aspects about new Doctor Who, namely the most recent seasons. Although Jamie was the first classic character to be menioned. By name. Rose wears one of Victoria's dresses in one of the episodes.

OKAY, this got a wee bit random. Lurve this much :)
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was simply beautiful, and in my opinion you have a real knack for writing. So please, don't be discouraged by a couple of negative reviews and don't get their hurtful words get to you. If taking a break feels right for you then I think that's what you should do, but please don't stop writing completely. I loved it!
Kirsten chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed it... It's very nicely told, and there's a poignant sadness about it - not too much, very subtil and very pretty. ;)
Punk Trash Noiz chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was good! I really enjoyed reading it. :D

That sucks that people are leaving mean reviews. I have no respect for flamers. Constructive critcism is good but flames are just dumb. :p
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Sorry the jerks got you down. I quite liked it. Take care, and thanks for posting!
Romana2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I'm Not one for River, but I do like it.

Makes me think of a fairy tale or a story thats been made into a fairy story with it been twisted and changed over the years and centuries.

You really should'nt give up I think you are a much better writer than me everyone else but I can only improve :D

I dont think my writing is that good and lack of reviews often make me want to give up.. as does the fact that I have no confidence in my own writing, but I guess lack of reviews is better than people been delibrately mean.

Anyway I hope you wont give up I really do enjoy reading your stories.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really love this story. It's very deep and beautiful. Also I'm sorry that people have been mean to you about your stories. I've a read a few of your other stories and I loved everyone that I read.