Reviews for Patience
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Talk about a twisted relationship...
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
I liked this...just enough action mixed in with the romance.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 9 . 6/17/2011
! O! D! YOU USED THETA AND KOSCHEI :D! THIS IS AMAZING! SO SWEET! SO LOVELY! LOVE ITTTTTTTTTT!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
! That was sad and sweet and lovely and fluffy and angsty and generally great :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
3 3 3 aaaaaawwwwwwwww! "Because, Jack, I love him," awww!

This chapter is awesomee! So sweet and the Doctor's fear for the Master's safety is brilliant!
NOWTHAT'SJUSTCHEATING chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
it's good update soon :)
dogsandcoffeepots chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Oh my gosh this is awesome! I love it! Poor DM! D: I feel so bad for the Doctor and because I love him, the Master too. D:

You write this so in character, it's fantastic! :D

Update soon?

~Laura (Paula, Josie's friend from Scotland .)
LyricsArePoetry chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
O You brought Jack in! Brilliant idea! BRILLIANT! 3 Jack.

And that was so the Doctor, having him worried about the Masster despite the Master hurting him! :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE D:! The poor Doctor! Brilliant but so dark D:
LyricsArePoetry chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Tashaaaaaa! This is amazing! Like actually! You understand the Master and you write him so perfectly! The poor Doctor. This chapter was amazing.

The Master's speech about how he fell in love with the Doctor but hates that was so amazing. He's so scared to allow himself to truly love so when he does he has to be violent to try and stop it. It's brilliant.

And it was so chilling, when the Master picked up the whip and was all 'I've been wanting to do ths for a long time' it was so scary, but so realistic to they're relationship/characters. And the ending was just amazing. That last line was so simple but so effective, the fact that you wrote about the sound of the loud crack rather than like about the Doctor's pain aat being whipped was so effective.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
OMGGGGGGGG ! THE CUTENESS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST SO DAMN... CUTE! :D! :D!

The poor Doctor, it was so sad, but awwwwwww the hug :D
LyricsArePoetry chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
. . .

TASHA O! D! I am so proud! I mean you hated that I beat the Doctor up and you CHAINED him up? Brilliant! Just brilliant! I mean, not brilliant, poor Doctor, it's sad and I acto feel so sorry for him, but seriously, BRILLIANT. And it's so in character to the Master. UPDATE SOOOOOOON!