Reviews for It's Nothing Personal Honey
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Helllloooo come on when are you releasing another chapter your story is so awesome I can't wait anymore!
llazo4108824 chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Make more chapters of fanfic.
Qchessy chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Plz continue
gbdeck200 chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
epic
naruto being the only one happy still while the other two are mad
can't wait for next part
CharNinja LOL chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
Shooting in a club not cool lol
El Frijolero chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
hinatagirl0805 chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
love the ending. You should put more details though. Like you could have went to the pov of one of the boys and wrote about how they meet up and tackled hidan. anyway can't wait for more!
charmedprincess101 chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Ha well that ended well! Wonder what's going to happen next.

Oh and there was something I forgot to mention last chapter. Why did you pair up Tenten with Sai? Now I know some people like to think outside of the box, but this is too far gone. This is probably one of the first stories I read that had Tenten and Sai together. I just don't see them clicking, but nevertheless that will not stop me from reading your story. It's too good to stop!

Good chapter!
Champion of Justice chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter.
nekotenshihime chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Tsunade?! Tsunade started the Fatal Femme Fatals (by the way that is one of the coolest names for a group I've ever heard!).
i would not have seen that coming but thanks for the flashbacks so we can figure out what Hinata's first days were like with her new friends.
personally i'd like if Hinata wasn't the only one really falling in love with her "target". Do you think that could happen?
once again good luck,
nekotenshihime chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
wow! this is sooo coool! i love how you include other characters in here, like how Sai and Deidara are both artists and the nara's are lazy but what happened to Gai and Lee?
How does Shikamaru know Temari? Will we see Gaara or Kankuro?
keep up the good work
nekotenshihime chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
I really like this story! It very interesting how you blending the characters from Naruto to a modern setting with the clothes and the celebrity references. i also love that Orochimaru and Sasuke are not complete and utter jerks that you want to strangle.
Thank you for that, and i love that Jiraiya is a movie producer, poor Tsunade.
Good luck
nekotenshihime chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
ooooh! Great job! I like the idea for this! Hooray for your decision to come to fanfiction as a first time author. i am too and i hope you continue this story.
i look forward to more.
Good luck
JasmineDragon22 chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Hahahahaha totally cute chapter! Is Hinata going to run into his arms now ;) update soon!
charmedprincess101 chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
Ino is so lucky that, that distraction came just in time. But she still screw up big time because now Sasori knows who all of them are and to make it worst he send evidence to the big boss Nagato. It seems like everything is going to turn for the worst for them.

Awesome stories. You just have missing and misspell words here and there but besides that its a very good plot!