Reviews for Indulgence
i like pancakes chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That's hilarious! I like how they hate sakura and they even mention kishimoto! I hope you make more chapters!
Bloop chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I give it a holy thumbs up!
mysweets chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Lol. It does get a little ridiculous, doesn't it?
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was the most original Naruto-Hinata story I have ever read. After hours of flipping through angst and fluff, it was refreshing to read a story pack full of comedy that just punches you so hard that you end up on the floor clutching your stomach and laughing for unknown reasons.

Hahaha, you killed me with the 'fart out metaphores.' And the 'holy thumbs up' and Naruto's 'manliness.'

Great job!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow. This is comedy gold at it's best. I'm in love with your story! :)

Haha The holy thumbs up? I was cracking up that!
NinjirateGirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I...am speechless. A great way to spend some time on Fanfiction, though! Your biting sarcasm is pretty refreshing! :)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I'm very amused by your abundance of sarcasm. NaruHina fans will glomp this up with joy.
Fourangers chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
What is this, I don't even-

*still laughing*

Oh Jena...
Always Looking Up chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Obvious troll is obvious.

Now that I have that out of the way, I would like to say that you have inspired to erewrite some of my more illogical moments in my Naruhina fics. Sothank you for that.

Always Looking Up
Deans chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Some of your reviewers are complete d-bags. People don't understand sarcasm... But this was actually the first NaruHina fic I've ever read. Awesome start for me I think :D
hiNAru Aburame chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
... JAJAJAJAJAJA... JAJAJAJAJA, REALLY FUNNY! JAJAJAJA

PS: JAJAJAJAJAJA
Hitsuji Epicness chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Hmmm... I don't fully comprehend what you were trying to say here. So is this a serious NaruHina, or a parody on NaruHina clich├ęs, or maybe you were just insinuating they were never meant to be (where I've gotta disagree)? Or maybe a mixture? I'm just kinda confused, and...

AAAAAHHHH! SAKURA BASHING! NOOOO! SAKURA WILL AND ALWAYS WILL BE AWESOME! NO, SHE'S NOT A DISHONEST WHORE, SHE'S EPIC!

Nyeh, I just had to let the steam out. Even if it was sarcastic bashing.
animeluver7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
it's sweet, but please warn if there is sakura bashing
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
awesome
AyanaPL chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Jena, that was a masterpiece. The FC is proud of you. So much awesome decription of Hinata's flawless epicness and her beautiful, so in character love story with Naruto.

:D