Reviews for Home
mcrdeftones964 chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I miss ur constant updates! Anyway I love the story and I think they've got it all wrong this time!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2011
I miss your daily updates!
brittanym.249 chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
Zohh chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
I am really enjoying the direction of this story- the possibilities of Ali being abused, the videos, and Ian actually being back.

I also really like how Maya is sort of becoming part of the group, in a small way.
TeamButtahBenzo chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
This story is unbelievable, your writing is insane! It's like a real episode of PLL, I can't get over it. I'm so, so happy about Emily and Maya being back together :) And I think the girls could be right about Ali but we'll have to wait and see :) Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Spoja chapter 13 . 6/30/2011
i have no words except that you the business, keep updating, n i think the theory is correct, it makes sense
Apparently Awesome chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
I love their assumption, but Maya's right, that's totally dangerous, but I think once Spencer decides something, she isn't changing her mind and she might as well have the others going too. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Apparently Awesome chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
I'm so happy that Emily told Maya! I'm happy for Hanna and Caleb too, but I can't help but wonder what A will do next...
Ley93 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
I really hope they're right. It seems like they've gotten the final conclusion in a real round about way which makes it a bit doubtful but if they're wrong again they they're probably not going to get another opportunity to find out what's really up. Can't wait for the next update ]
Reader chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Great story. LOVE Emily & Maya. The dialogue, the "scene" depiction are all great. I feel like I am in Rosewood : )
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
I'd go for the latter...answer to the question. Anyways, amazing chapter as always!
brittany368 chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
This story is phenomenal! I love it! I think they could be right about Ali but everytime they are always wrong. UPDATE SOON PLEASE! [
Guest chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
I can't take it! I need a update BAD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mara chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
First at all I want to say that I'm not used to listen or to talk in english so I don't now if I'm writing this good.

I finished to read all the fanfic a while ago but write this took me some time xD

I really like this fanfic and I'm going to follow reading this because although my first impression was that this just is an Emily and Maya fanfic i saw that was more and I like this.

And i really liked this chapter because Maya and Emily come together again :)

So please follow writting this.
Rochelle chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
Update please! I can't wait any longer...I love this story :]
283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »