Reviews for Home
Brit chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
That was the best PLL/Emaya story I read! I loved it. It was sweet, it was funny, it had me wondering. And that twist. That Mike was A...Nice, never saw it coming )...

One thing you pick up on that they played with in show, but never explained was the night Ali went to Spencer's all upset. It did seem like Jason or his friends were hurting her. Why did they never say anything else about that...Anyway, I loved the emaya storyline. As well as Hanna's. You're very talented! Love this story! Thanks for taking the time to write this for us D
Asdfmaryjane chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Holy fuck, I just finished reading it and oh my lord. I swear you need to be a co-writer or something and demand maya back. They're perfect. You're perfect, holy shit you are just an amazing writer. Amazing story!
Asdfmaryjane chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
I know you have probably already written it but please please PLEASE don't kill Maya. Keep Emaya relationship alive pleaaaaase. Paige is good but emaya is just OTP. I swear to god, I'm going to cry all over again for an hour straight if maya dies.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/3/2013
Best Emaya story and story period that I've ever read. Please write another one this was so amazing.
The Unlucky 13 chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I honestly don't know what to say. I started reading this with low expectations but here I am an hour later. I might have to stop watching the show because this is how I want it to end. This is how it should have ended before they started fishing for ratings and started killing people off. I am excited to read more from you.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
AMAZING your so talented. That was tha best Emaya story I've ever read. I know it wasn't all about them but when it was DAMN it was AMAZING. This last chapter was so good I felt myself tearing up great job.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Best sexy time I've ever read I'm all like :-D please write another Emaya story or continue with this one. Your writing is amazing and your so talented.
SupraChick chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love the story line between Emily & Maya. U def did a good job writing this story.
virgin lambs chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
still one of the best stories i've ever read. ever.
crazy-pomegranate chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
WHAT. THE. FREAKIN. HECK.
crazy-pomegranate chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
I read FF on my iPhone so it only has one setting :)
GirlySmilz chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
This fic started it all for me. I didn't know anything about the wonderful world of fan fiction. One day, I was on Google & I searched 'Emily & Maya'. Your story popped up. Honestly, I thought that it was a script from the show. So from there, u can say that I kinda developed a habit. Now it's just a full blown addiction. Seriously. Anyway, good luck w/ your writing!
lightningcanoe chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
that was so great yo. rock on!
lightningcanoe chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
hanna tackle best thing ever
LadyC14 chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
You should make a chapter 3 months on, just to see how everything is, happy ending some how :)
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »