Reviews for Home
GirlySmilz chapter 19 . 8/10/2012
This fic started it all for me. I didn't know anything about the wonderful world of fan fiction. One day, I was on Google & I searched 'Emily & Maya'. Your story popped up. Honestly, I thought that it was a script from the show. So from there, u can say that I kinda developed a habit. Now it's just a full blown addiction. Seriously. Anyway, good luck w/ your writing!
lightningcanoe chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
that was so great yo. rock on!
lightningcanoe chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
hanna tackle best thing ever
LadyC14 chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
You should make a chapter 3 months on, just to see how everything is, happy ending some how :)
Buttercup XD XD chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
oh shit. it's 4am... i gotta be up in like 3 hours. But I dont care cause I couldn't stop reading your fic! It was amazing! I literally couldn't stop reading it! I would like to just say thankyou for devoting so much of your time to writing this and I am really glad you wrote it
jrzygurl89 chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
I love the story! I hate the fact that Maya and Emily are are my favorite couple and the show disappointed me when they killed Maya off and now Emily and Paige are going to be together... I kinda hate that. I almost boycotted the show but it was just to good not to keep watching lol!
GagaxUnicorn chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is literally one of the best stories ive read, you deserve an award XD
Fagskarth chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
I love this story :3 the only complaint I have is the lack of Spencer in the final chapter. I think you could've added quite a bit with the Spencer/Melissa situation, especially after what Ian did to Spencer :o but other than that, this story is perfect
cjkinnzle chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Gonna be a zombie for work tomorrow, but I couldn't stop reading. Bravo! Cheers to you my dear!
YouCanCallMePoison chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
This is the first time I had to stop in the middle of reading a story to comment but I literally just said aloud "Oh shit this is a good story" like someone was reading it next to me. Can't wqait to get through the rest. Loving it so far.
midnight chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
OMG that Emaya story line was so beautiful it had me crying shm
Emaya fan chapter 4 . 4/10/2012
Best thing I ever read in my life WOW
Sassy1 chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
OMG this was so good.
DrdreOk chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! Please write another Emaya fic:) your awesome
korra12 chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
I freakin ADORE your fanfic omg its the best story I've read on this site :) it was amazing I kinda hope the series will have a similar ending to this. You're a great writer!(y)
287 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »