Reviews for No Fear Of Heights
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
she will make a good mother she did good with chow.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
oh god how could you kill the baby!? I was so happy and excited and now its gone. jeez alan is the only one who saw the possibility she lost it or wasnt pregnant. its even more fucked up what alan did because it cost her and phil their baby.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
hm old lady indicating a baby jesus i hope if she is that hit to the stomach didnt do anything bad. funny the siblings having kids around the same time.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
oh fuck no you did not say that to her! i think your hinting she is pregnant hopefully nothing bad happens to the baby if she is pregnant because god knows what kind of alcohal she inhaled last night.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
holy shit was that like a vision of her and phils baby? haha hit the coffee table twice! oddly enough as horrible as this is i feel like this is what they need. aw ran to her when she was sick. running in circles in fright of a monkey lol apparently it liked her sitting on her lap jumping on her back got yourself a pet monkey! how the hell is doug and jamie not wth them unless he didnt have any marshmellows they are so lucky!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
she seriously needs to relax or she is going to just explode. acting like a pregnant lady? is that a hint? cute bonding moment with her and her brother. alan is adorable all shy and crazy expecially him joining her and jamies hug i just love him so awkward and adorable! they have little moments where things seem fine like when she stole his sandwich. jeez alan he is pretty possessive of his friends/family probably because they are the only ones who stick around him even after he does something fucked up. jeez poor teddy alan is horrible to him. alan and his prepared speeches atleast he didnt cut himself this time. jesus 'there was a whore in vegas' yeah way to tell everyone that alan. jesus phil always say the wrong thing in front of her you dont talk about another girls tits next to your girlfriend
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
haha relax in thailand is she nuts crazy shit happens when they are all together!
AllyWynhoff chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Oh my goodness I love this story. Or should I say stories! Can't wait for the other sequel! :'D
Mrs.Alexandra-Hale chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Sequel! :D
PrettyReckless13 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
I love this story ;}
TheBookWormReader95 chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
Wow, I read this in one day and the first story (call me when youre sober) yesterday in one day.

its so good! youre the best at writing a hangover story that is actually completed, good and amazing.

I cant wait to read the sequel as well, please make the sequel soon.

TheBookWormReader95
MckieD123 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
Please write the sequel soon! Thx! I loved Call me when your sober and No fear of hights! You should write a Stu/OC love story!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 12 . 8/23/2011