Reviews for Backpack
LordOfAllBricks chapter 19 . 2/4
DASH IS A GHOST?! WAAAA THAT'S BRILLIANT! I got really excited when Dan realized who Danny was—that part was so surreal! And I looooved what Danny said when he was calling for Dan. That was insanely intense! Beautiful fic 3 3
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Poor Maddie and Jack... Not! I'm so mean... muahahahhahaha
storyholder chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
ooOOO
storyholder chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Keep on writing! :D
storyholder chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Again with the twisted version of the characters. Valerie would never willingly harm another even if it was for medical purposes. And she knows how to prioritize. Getting out is number one. Something like finding out if ectoplasm will help heal could wait.
storyholder chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
That actually makes no sense. Are the parents stupid. They don't realize that the ghost can come from natural portals? Why would they assume it is Phantom? And the Sam's voice. They have fought Phantom before and not once did he impersonate Sam so what is going on? And Maddie and Jack wouldn't be happy he is in the Ghost Zone. They want to catch him and study him. THey already know that ghosts can cross over regardless of their portal or not so. But this is a fanfiction... even if it means you basically warped their personalities to make your story work.
tigerbubbles chapter 19 . 12/1/2015
this is a great story and it actually feels done i'll probably read it again
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
Is it possible for you to write about Dash and Danny's talk? I'd love to learn more about his life or something, but this story is brilliant.
Fie chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
Whats with the jack and maddie hate they didn't realy experiment with Danny

Other wise good story
daraidiay chapter 19 . 9/22/2015
Loved it. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
THAT WAS SOOOO GREAT AMAZING FANTABULOUS
Great chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
A really good story! I like it, although I was a bit sad about Jack and Maddie's fate. Oh well, Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
That was beautiful. *cries dramatically* :D
Ryuu842 chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Beautiful. I teared up at the ending.
ShadowPillow chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Wow. That's... wow. Dash.