Reviews for Backpack
1228248 chapter 9 . 11/30
I can defently see Sam wearing the Ring of Rage as a engagement ring.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 11/15
Haha, this is cute.
specterdefector chapter 8 . 11/11
I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING
I have read so many fics of this trope, but oh my goodness, THIS CHAPTER just pushed it to the top of my list of faves. I love the way you portray Dash, how he chooses to stay in the past to turn over a new leaf, and especially that we get a glimpse of him in the present as a ghost in Pandora's kingdom. I cannot express all the ways I love this. Thank you thank you thank you!
(sorry for commenting on an older story, hope you don't mind)
Tsukiko K chapter 19 . 11/5
A sequel would be awesome. Like say, Jazz and the others becoming ghosts and stuff. The Mansons, Sam, Tucker, the Foleys would become ghosts. But what about making the sequel a crossover?
FamousLastWords2013 chapter 9 . 10/4
*SQUEALS SO LOUD EVERYONE IN THE WORLD GOES DEATH* MY OTP IS GETTING MARRIED! OTPOTPOTPOTPOTP
FamousLastWords2013 chapter 9 . 10/4
o. m. g. THE CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD IS DASH. OMG. OMG. OMG. IM FREAKING OUT
adragonoid75 chapter 19 . 9/20
I-I don't know what to say. This story is GREAT. It's just WOW. Good job and I can't wait for your next DP story.
TimeZone13 chapter 19 . 8/2
This story is one on the greatest stories I've ever read and I can't wait to read other stories you've written
Jj chapter 19 . 7/14
OH MY GOD that was the best fanfic ever like in the history or fanfics well dannyphantom ones any way but it's definitely in my top five favorites
holliswalley chapter 2 . 6/18
Everybody loves boxy...but only as comedic relief
Jj chapter 19 . 6/15
Loved it
Why did you make maddie and jack seem like such bad parents? They love danny and would never experiment on him and he wouldn't take them hunting him personally because they never knew it was him... I'm sorry but I can't continue reading his because I can't stand stories where his parents are made out to be parents when in reality they're just a little ignorant but would unconditionally love danny
Specter14 chapter 19 . 4/27
O M G this was absolutely AMAZING! I loved every single minute of it! I have like no words to say lol, I'm speechless. Anyway thanks so much for writing this amazing fanfic and I can't wait to read more of your works! :) :) :)
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 19 . 4/4
I really enjoyed this story, but I'm kind of curious how dash remet Danny so long ago when he destroyed the fleet of ships...
Nice... *dazed slow clapping* I kinda hope you'll write the ghost zone development for a bit too , though... And a bit of present ghost-human interactions... I think that would be interesting... Still nice though