Reviews for Backpack
YokaiAngel chapter 19 . 11/15
awesome!
Snowdrops and Rainclouds chapter 17 . 11/3
So I was reading this chapter while listening to the music Empire of Angels by Thomas Bergersen, and let me tell you that was an experience. I had to pause and just breathe in the beauty for a while during a couple points. I've loved this story so far, the exploration of Danny's future, his roles gained from Pariah Dark, and the relationships developed with Pandora, Danni and Sam, kudos to you my dear. Unfortunately, this does mean I'm going to be dedicating the next several days of my existence to browsing your collection of works: unfortunate only because of the time that'll inevitably be spent. Thank you for writing, sharing, and staying with this story until the end!
Feurrige chapter 19 . 9/4
I totally love the story and I have so much questions in my head. What is happening to Maddie and Jack Fenton in jail. What happens, when they die? Are they imprissond by Walker? Does Skulker work as bountyhunter for Walker? SO much question. What did Danny do as he found out that the captain of Pandoras Guard was his old bully Dash?
welp, timeline's fucked up.
This is cringey and cringeworthy and even more so as fuck.
*cough*

Soo uhh, Danny's royalty? Expected in a fanfiction.

Of course. Of course...
umm...

wat.
CollieCanine chapter 9 . 7/20
so corny *sniffs, wipes fake tear at the oh so cheesy amethyst ocean(
Killua Lawliet chapter 19 . 7/14
Ok so the funny thing is I was looking for a good reveal doc that wasn't a trip to the GZ and then I found this and thought eh I'll give it a shot and I am soooooo glad this fix is one of the best DP fics I've ever read
Killua Lawliet chapter 16 . 7/14
EWWW EWWW EWWWthat is one seriously wacked up fruitloop, and this is coming from someone who has been so desenitized toward gross stuff that during a dicection in science when the teacher asked for volunteers to help clean up after everyone was finished(and by then everything was thawed out and bloody) while most kids ran for the hills stayed behind and made sure to clean the extra bloody ones P.S. I am not some sicko who is obsessed with blood or anything I've just through modern media been exposed to stuff so gross that things like blood and guns don't even faze me
Killua Lawliet chapter 6 . 7/14
DIE AGRAVINE! DIE!(sorry I watched this t.v. show based of Arthurian legend and lets just say he was portrayed as say Snape from HP if he actually was evil)
Killua Lawliet chapter 4 . 7/14
Oh Goddess the way they talk lol
Killua Lawliet chapter 3 . 7/14
I laughed soooo hard at the turquoise muscle bit
I'mInk chapter 19 . 2/8
Wow. That was amazing.
What I liked most about it was the way you handled the characters other than the trio. Especially Dash, of course, but the same goes for characters like Dani. Often in this trope, you get a lot of different povs that basically say the same thing, and I'm glad you left that out.
Instead, you gave Dash and Dani, but even all the parents a little part in you story. What you wrote for Dash was original and inspiring, and Dani's moments in the story were all of great value. Often she serves only as a side character to give a new angle to Danny's character, but here her actions actually had an impact on how things went. She made decisions, and it helped!
Also, the way you wrote the ghost zone was interesting. I like the idea of there being cities, aside from only smaller and larger lairs. And Danny's gonna build his own capital? Awesome!

Then comes the whole ghost king thing. This is the first story I read where Danny becomes a king, and I can say I like it! Especially the ring of rage becoming the ring of rejoicing thing. It gave me hope for the wonderful things that Danny can do for both worlds, and I'm looking forward to it.

The only thing in this story that I didn't like was the short notes we had on what happened to Maddie and Jack. Yes, in this universe they were actual abusers, but I would've liked to know at least something about what happened to them, perhaps after a few years. But on the other hand I can imagine why you left them out. It would've been weird for a scene far into the future only concerning them, since they would only play a minor role in Danny's life by then, if one at all.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Goonies Girl chapter 19 . 1/8