Reviews for Backpack
FallenLeaf12 chapter 19 . 7/17
My feels hurt this was amazing
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 19 . 6/1
Wow. This was possibly the best Danny Phantom fic we've ever read. Thank you. Just... Thank you. There are no words to describe just how incredible we found this and just how glad we are that you have graced the fandom with it's presence. We loved the relationship between all the characters and the slightly altered universe didn't seem at all forced. Most incredibly is the proposal didn't turn the story around for us, as we dislike romance as a genre. Well done, this is a truly stunning piece.

On a different note, if you would read and give us feedback on our story "Entering the Mind of an Unsuspecting Halfa" which we feel has a similar vibe to it, we have been looking for... a mentor is the word we think we're looking for, for a while now.

We would love to hear back from you, but if we don't... Keep going, keep writing and just... know that we adore your work.
LunarCatNinja chapter 19 . 5/10
This is amazing and glorious, and I love it! Brought tears to my eyes!
FFTGOYfan chapter 19 . 4/14
*sobs* *sobs* *sobs* That... Was... BEAUTIFUL! That was one of the most amazing Ghost Zone fanfictions I have ever read in my entire life! You need to get together with Piper Masters. She wrote
Falling For The Ghost Of You (hence my title) and To Let Go Of Love. Thank you!
Danny: Well. I am amazed that I beat Dan! *starts to celebrate*
Sam: *kisses Danny* Where's the Honeymoon gonna be?
Tucker: I'm thinking the Nevada Desert for you guys.
Jazz: Go to the Carribean!
Danny: Mexico!
Jack: FUDGE!
Everyone else: HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!
Maddie: PHANTOM! Get away from my son!
Danny: We are one and the same! *weak ghostly wail*
Maddie: *runs*
Jack: *runs*
Danni: RUN YOU CHILD NEGLECTERS!
Lunch Lady: Would you like some cake dearies?
Me and Tucker: Yes please!
Lunch Lady: Okay. Here you are!
Danny: I never thought I would see the day where Lunch Lady Isn't bipolar...
Me: Cyber Cookies! (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
Everyone: LOVE THIS STORY TILL THE END!
justin chapter 19 . 3/29
Prequel?
Sally.yang chapter 19 . 3/16
Great story and good ending.
Angelicat2 chapter 5 . 2/28
Awesome. I LOVE Greek mythology!
On chapter 16, holy crap that was some foreshadowing! How earlier you said that Dani was the best strategist ever and could defeat the ancients with a paper clip and a Fenton thermos!
I mean, it was more than one Fenton thermos and there were no paper clips involved but HOLY CRAP YOU ARE GOOD
to think this all started with a homework project
NOOO! why cant you make a danny and parents bonding thing not make ... this
13BlueBananas chapter 19 . 12/20/2014
OMG! This is beautiful! My OTP, an amazing plot, and no grammar/punctuation mistakes! All in ONE PLACE! *screams and sobs in pure happiness*
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
love this. nuf said
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I have no idea what is going on anymore lol
Darth Synkka chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Holy *bleep*! Your story blew myse away. It was beautiful :) It was exciting and kept me on he edge of my seat. Seriously, I was up until 2 in the morning reading this. Amazing work :)

Is the original still up? If it is can someone send me a link? Now I'm curious as to how different it is compared to this version
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
I like how this evolved from "Dash is going through my bag" to "My coronation was awesome once i defeated Dan, the Ancients, the Observants, and my own parents with the help of my twin sister, Dash, my fiance, my best friend, a police officer, and a few others"