Reviews for Backpack
I'mInk chapter 19 . 2/8
Wow. That was amazing.
What I liked most about it was the way you handled the characters other than the trio. Especially Dash, of course, but the same goes for characters like Dani. Often in this trope, you get a lot of different povs that basically say the same thing, and I'm glad you left that out.
Instead, you gave Dash and Dani, but even all the parents a little part in you story. What you wrote for Dash was original and inspiring, and Dani's moments in the story were all of great value. Often she serves only as a side character to give a new angle to Danny's character, but here her actions actually had an impact on how things went. She made decisions, and it helped!
Also, the way you wrote the ghost zone was interesting. I like the idea of there being cities, aside from only smaller and larger lairs. And Danny's gonna build his own capital? Awesome!

Then comes the whole ghost king thing. This is the first story I read where Danny becomes a king, and I can say I like it! Especially the ring of rage becoming the ring of rejoicing thing. It gave me hope for the wonderful things that Danny can do for both worlds, and I'm looking forward to it.

The only thing in this story that I didn't like was the short notes we had on what happened to Maddie and Jack. Yes, in this universe they were actual abusers, but I would've liked to know at least something about what happened to them, perhaps after a few years. But on the other hand I can imagine why you left them out. It would've been weird for a scene far into the future only concerning them, since they would only play a minor role in Danny's life by then, if one at all.

Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Goonies Girl chapter 19 . 1/8
That...was...AWESOME! Aaahhhh I love it! XD
ARainDragon chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
Holy. Buckets.
This is powerful.
Danny is powerful but you know what I mean. I love what happened to Dash, he found himself, in a position of power and strength, where he belongs, and he changed himself to not abuse it. Danny completely obliterating Dan had me squealing with joy. I love this so sos sos sosoosososososososososoososososo much.
1228248 chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
I can defently see Sam wearing the Ring of Rage as a engagement ring.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Haha, this is cute.
specterdefector chapter 8 . 11/11/2016
I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING
I have read so many fics of this trope, but oh my goodness, THIS CHAPTER just pushed it to the top of my list of faves. I love the way you portray Dash, how he chooses to stay in the past to turn over a new leaf, and especially that we get a glimpse of him in the present as a ghost in Pandora's kingdom. I cannot express all the ways I love this. Thank you thank you thank you!
(sorry for commenting on an older story, hope you don't mind)
Tsukiko K chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
A sequel would be awesome. Like say, Jazz and the others becoming ghosts and stuff. The Mansons, Sam, Tucker, the Foleys would become ghosts. But what about making the sequel a crossover?
Faithless-Demon chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
*SQUEALS SO LOUD EVERYONE IN THE WORLD GOES DEATH* MY OTP IS GETTING MARRIED! OTPOTPOTPOTPOTP
Faithless-Demon chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
o. m. g. THE CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD IS DASH. OMG. OMG. OMG. IM FREAKING OUT
adragonoid75 chapter 19 . 9/20/2016
I-I don't know what to say. This story is GREAT. It's just WOW. Good job and I can't wait for your next DP story.
TimeZone13 chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
This story is one on the greatest stories I've ever read and I can't wait to read other stories you've written
Jj chapter 19 . 7/14/2016
OH MY GOD that was the best fanfic ever like in the history or fanfics well dannyphantom ones any way but it's definitely in my top five favorites
holliswalley chapter 2 . 6/18/2016
Everybody loves boxy...but only as comedic relief
Jj chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
Why did you make maddie and jack seem like such bad parents? They love danny and would never experiment on him and he wouldn't take them hunting him personally because they never knew it was him... I'm sorry but I can't continue reading his because I can't stand stories where his parents are made out to be parents when in reality they're just a little ignorant but would unconditionally love danny