Reviews for A Helping Hand
Nvara chapter 7 . 5/1
I want all of the reactions ever, please. Most especially the gleeks, jocks, Schuester, Coach Sylvester, and whichever staff members also secretly love Kurt getting into a fight with hose who don't, and Santana vs. BLAINE! However, all will be great.

This is honestly the best series I've found for Glee
IridescentStars chapter 7 . 1/31
Why are you so good at leaving the story at a spot that makes me really badly want the next chapter? So not fair.
Mal chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
I love your fics so much, and this one is particularly fun. Thanks for sharing!
bajark1121 chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
I love you! This is the best story ever!
yngoldfogee chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
This is the first time I've read this particular story and enjoyed it as much as your other ones I've read. I look forward to the time when you can get back to it.
Klainecooties chapter 7 . 10/9/2015
What happened to the other chapters...my life has died!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Inquiry, when should we be expecting the next chapters to come? Because I won love to read them.
tvshowsnobodyknows chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
this is soo cool when r u putting the new chapters up?
beulah2013 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
loving it! you've converted me to KuSS!
laura.mahaffey chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Awesome fix! Kick Blaise's butt!
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
You write Kurt in such an entertaining way.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
I know it has been a long time since you've updated this story, but I would grovel at your feet to see Santana's smackdown of Blaine and Kurt's 'handling' of Rachel and Mercedes. The world needs more BAMF Kurt Hummel, especially since the theme of glee season sux seems to be "Humiliate Kurt as much and as often as possible."
njferrell chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
I hope if that Santana v Blaine showdown ever happens? That it happens in front of ALL the Warblers.
Everyone should get to see that showdown AND the hot that is Kurt/Sam/Santana in action. Maybe a visit to Dalton? Maybe get their man and take him back to McKinley?
Mary chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed the story. Would like to see how everyone at both schools react to Kurt Santana and Sam being together.
Twizzy21 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Are you going to show how people react to Kurty's relationship with Sam and Santana still?