Reviews for A Helping Hand
mileyhead123 chapter 7 . 8/15
this is soo cool when r u putting the new chapters up?
beulah2013 chapter 7 . 8/15
loving it! you've converted me to KuSS!
laura.mahaffey chapter 7 . 4/26
Awesome fix! Kick Blaise's butt!
Iceleaf13 chapter 1 . 4/19
You write Kurt in such an entertaining way.
I know it has been a long time since you've updated this story, but I would grovel at your feet to see Santana's smackdown of Blaine and Kurt's 'handling' of Rachel and Mercedes. The world needs more BAMF Kurt Hummel, especially since the theme of glee season sux seems to be "Humiliate Kurt as much and as often as possible."
njferrell chapter 7 . 1/16
I hope if that Santana v Blaine showdown ever happens? That it happens in front of ALL the Warblers.
Everyone should get to see that showdown AND the hot that is Kurt/Sam/Santana in action. Maybe a visit to Dalton? Maybe get their man and take him back to McKinley?
Mary chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed the story. Would like to see how everyone at both schools react to Kurt Santana and Sam being together.
Twizzy21 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Are you going to show how people react to Kurty's relationship with Sam and Santana still?
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Thank you! I'd run into that "this can't be IT" brick wall, as well, so your reassurance is quite a relief. Please?
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This should be quite entertaining... Very nice insights.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
YAAYYYYYY. Can we get tickets to the Blaine/Kurt/Santana/Sam showdown? With Finn as possible add?
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Wow... Just wow.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
LOVE this. So incredibly cute, funny and sassy...with a poignant feel, as well. Glad you're taking it to 5; I love your work.

And, YES, Chris Colfer would be amazing doing "Rainy Days and Mondays" - or most Carpenters' songs. (I always loved "Goofus" for fun). Though it's probably too late for inclusion in this last semi-season, I suggested it as a Chris/Kurt song choice. Just because it WOULD be perfect, in that wonderful chest voice.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
hey this is a great fanfic
i love it
when are you gonna put up the new chapter?
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 7 . 6/27/2014