Reviews for A Helping Hand
I know it has been a long time since you've updated this story, but I would grovel at your feet to see Santana's smackdown of Blaine and Kurt's 'handling' of Rachel and Mercedes. The world needs more BAMF Kurt Hummel, especially since the theme of glee season sux seems to be "Humiliate Kurt as much and as often as possible."
njferrell chapter 7 . 1/16
I hope if that Santana v Blaine showdown ever happens? That it happens in front of ALL the Warblers.
Everyone should get to see that showdown AND the hot that is Kurt/Sam/Santana in action. Maybe a visit to Dalton? Maybe get their man and take him back to McKinley?
Mary chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
I really enjoyed the story. Would like to see how everyone at both schools react to Kurt Santana and Sam being together.
Twizzy21 chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Are you going to show how people react to Kurty's relationship with Sam and Santana still?
StrainAsylum chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Thank you! I'd run into that "this can't be IT" brick wall, as well, so your reassurance is quite a relief. Please?
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This should be quite entertaining... Very nice insights.
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
YAAYYYYYY. Can we get tickets to the Blaine/Kurt/Santana/Sam showdown? With Finn as possible add?
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Wow... Just wow.
StrainAsylum chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
LOVE this. So incredibly cute, funny and sassy...with a poignant feel, as well. Glad you're taking it to 5; I love your work.

And, YES, Chris Colfer would be amazing doing "Rainy Days and Mondays" - or most Carpenters' songs. (I always loved "Goofus" for fun). Though it's probably too late for inclusion in this last semi-season, I suggested it as a Chris/Kurt song choice. Just because it WOULD be perfect, in that wonderful chest voice.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
hey this is a great fanfic
i love it
when are you gonna put up the new chapter?
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
please keep writing
The World in Black and White chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
I'm loving Kurt in this fanfic! He's so awesome. I mean, he's awesome in real life but this is the first time I've ever seen his fabulousness done justice on ffnet. So thank you so much! And if you don't update I'll sic Becky on you with a knife . Glad we had this talk. Anywho, I love this story and this is as close as I get to begging someone for something other than to stop tickling me. Please update!
ziii chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
OMG all your stories left me hanging! I loved your stories and I look forward to new updates and more :)
lilyannabellapotter chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
I love your story!
It's magnificent! :) :) :) :) :) :)
wolfish-willow chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I did not realize I needed Kurt/Sam/Santana in my life until I read this but now I wish I had more. The way you've written their friendship/relationship dynamic is wonderful. Finn's emotional manipulation makes a scary amount of sense. And everything about this fic is made of win. :D